『🪢𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝕷𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍』

"Imma wake you up
(they sleeping)
let me shake things up
(shake, shake)
"
____________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 7 Days Left Pt. 1 ♥ 

"Yo, I got him!" yelled an obnoxiously loud voice as he carelessly dragged the unconscious teenagers body.

The man sitting on a throne like chair, dressed in all black, smirked and chuckled darkly "good job Guanlin~"

"Of course~" the boy known as Guanlin cooed with a cute smile.

"What about the other 3?" a feminine voice asked as she came through the door, painting her nails.

"They're tied up next to him" Guanlin replied.

"Ah~ Jusuk so nice of you to join us, for once..."

"Eye- I heard that, Wrenhyun" she sneered his name like it was a disease.

"When can I have my fun with him?" Guanlin asked impatient.

"Patients Jun, I want to talk to him and the other 3 frist"

"Ugh this is no fun, Guanlin you hit them too hard!" Jusuk whined.

"Ugh quit being loud, your voice is annoying brat!"

"Whatever..."

+Later+

Renjun awoke to an extremely large headache, he groaned in pain and tried to sit up only to realize he was tied up. Renjun felt panic arise in him as he jolted up and tried to escape the ropes, eventually he gave up and decided to observe his surroundings.

Looking to the left, he spotted 2 familiar boy. He then turned to his right to see a third boy who also look familiar, he just can't see them properly due to the poor lighting and the odd angle their heads were tilted.

"Can someone just hammer my head..." he silently groaned, not being able to handle the headache.

"Ugh what the hell...?" he heard the voice of the boy to his right, he quickly snapped his head to the right and the familiar boy did the same due to the noise of shuffling.

"Wait a minute...R-Renjun?"

"Yangyang!?"

"What happened?!"

"I-I don't know, but my head is killing me"

"Ugh, same..." Yangyang then looked at the people on Renjun's left "look Hendery and Xiao are next to to you" no wonder they looked so familiar, the three were Renjun's cousins.

An hour passed, Xiaojun and Hendrey had already awoken and they've been panicking ever since "What do we do!?" is what they kept repeating.

"Ah~ I see you guys have already awoken~"

______________________________________________________________

★•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•『✐ᎷᏗᏒᏦ'Ꮥ ᏇᎧᏒᏝᎴ👑』•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•★

|💢| ⓘⓗⓨ
ʀᴇɴʜʏᴜᴄᴋ🗸

|🐶| Ⓟⓔⓣⓣⓨ
ɴᴏʀᴇɴ🗸

|🌞| Ⓑⓡⓐⓣⓣⓨ
ɴᴀʜʏᴜᴄᴋ🗸

|⛓️| Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ
ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ🗸

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ
ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ⭕

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ
ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ⭕

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ
ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ🗸

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ
ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ🗸

|💛| Ⓓⓔⓐⓡ Ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ
ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ 🗸 (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ)

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ
ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ⭕

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ
ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ🗸

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ
ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ🗸 (Under editing)

|💌| ⑦ Ⓓⓐⓨⓢ
ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ🗸

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔ
ɴᴄᴛ⭕