『🍲𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑』

"I saw an angel
when I first saw you"
___________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Kimchi ♥ 

As Renjun was walking back home he heard two familiar voices yelling out to him, stopping in his tracks he turned around and raised a brow when he saw Jeno and Jaemin. Did- Did they run all the way here to him? "Jeno, Jaemin? What's wrong?"

"Umm uh d-do you wanna be in our group f-for the trip?" Jeno asked rubbing the back of his neck out of nervousness.

"Sure! I'd love to!"

"R-Really? great!"

"Well I'm gonna go now, bye guys! Get home safely" Renjun gave a charming smile as he waved at the two before continuing on his way home.

+TIME SKIP: THE DAY OF THE TRIP, H♥R♥J♥+ (Cuz I'm lazy)

Me and the rest of the boys were on the bus ready to go to the beach, I remember we were also told that we will be staying with our partners in the hotel rooms.

I was sitting next to Wrenhyun (unfortunately) and he kept staring at me, but when I looked back he looked away. I'm really creeped out.

+L♥J♥N+

I was sitting next to Jaemin on the bus, I wanted to sit with Renjun- I mean don't get me wrong I love Jaemin with all my heart but that Wrenhyun hoe is sitting next to Renjun and he keeps staring at him.

While me and Jaemin were trash talking about Wrenhyun, I caught Renjun looking at us so I winked at him and he looked away blushing. "Nono what are you doing?"

"Hm? Nothing, I just caught Renjun starring again"

"Aigoo, he's too cute~!"

+TIME SKIP: WHEN THEY ARRIVED, 3RD PERSON+

Everyone got off the bus and got told their room, once Norenmin arrived at they're hotel room they sat down on the couch because they were tired af. Jeno slouched down on the couch, Jaemin laid in his lap and Renjun sat on the other end of the couch, still embarrassed of getting caught starring at them.

"I'm sooo tired~!" Jaemin snuggled closer to Jeno, Jeno was too tired to say anything to him.

"I'm gonna go look at the rooms" Renjun got up "WHAT THE APPLE JUICE!?" is what Jeno and Jaemin heard from their one and only, they ran over to see what happened,

"What happened!?"

"T-There's only one room!" Renjun pointed at the master bedroom.

"So?"

"What do you mean "so?" How are we gonna sleep when there's only one bed?!"

"We can all sleep on the same bed-" Jeno said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"-We've done it before" Jaemin added.

"Listen you two can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on to couch"

"No way you're sleeping with us, that's final!" Jaemin clung onto Renjun's arm, Renjun rejected at first but the 2 were way too persuasive.