『♨️𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕭𝖔𝖒𝖇』

"I'm crazy but you like that"
________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Winwinnie ♥ 

"oH mY gOd ReNjUn ThEy aRe So HoT lIkE OmG, I ThInK iM gOnNa DiE!!" Sicheng screamed as he shook Renjun's shoulders as if he was drunk- wait, no...Scratch that. As if he juuled for a straight 4 hours.

"Ge please chill, who is 'they' and why are we stalking strangers?" Renjun asked as the Sicheng was fan~boying about 2 random boys whom the younger knew nothing of.

"Okay so I moved into my apartment after i spent a night at the house and I had these 2 neighbors. I ignored them at first but after I was done unpacking I went to a cafe, I was peacefully drinking my coffee AND THEN THE 2 GODS CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY CALLED ME CUTE!!"

"So let me get this straight, you gave strangers your number?" Renjun questioned trying to process his step brothers stupidity.

"Shut up they both were hot, it was worth it" Sicheng began to daydream about the 2 boys doing things to him (not the gross kind you nastys)

"Who's hot?" Sicheng slowly turned around praying to the gods it wasn't them.

"T-Taeil~hyung, Yuta~hyung..." Sicheng stuttered looking at them with wide eyes "how long have you been listening?"

"Long enough to know that we have a chance Winwinnie" Yuta slowly caressed Sicheng's cheek making the younger shiver.

"Ew PDA!"

"Shut up, don't act like you don't do the nasties with Jaemin and Jeno!" Sicheng hissed.

"Aw~ Isn't he adorable~!" Taeil cooed back hugging Sicheng, the Chinese flushed a bright red and tried, keyword 'tried' to push the eldest away.

"Taeil~hyung and Yuta~hyung I need to have a word with you" Renjun put emphasis on the "hyung" as his eyes twitched and his lips tugged into a creepy mile, one that screamed murder. Tail and Yuta gulped at the sight and followed along 'cause they don't wanna die just yet.

Renjun dragged them far from Winwin so he couldn't hear them "1. Your break Winwinnie's heart I break yours. Literally. 2. you will cook for him and bring him breakfast in bed every Tuesday 3. shower him with love and affection everyday specially on Wednesday because Winwin Wednesday" Renjun glared. "GOT IT!?" Renjun snapped.

"Y-Yes!" they both shakily replied.

"Good now lets get back to Winwinnie~!" Renjun went from scary to happy.

"How does one change their mood so fast?" Yuta whispered to Taeil.

"Beats me, but I learned one thing from the child, don't get on his bad side" Taeil whispered back.

_______________________________

+𝑀.𝒯.𝐼, 𝒩.𝒴.𝒯, 𝒟.𝒮.𝒞+ 

The next morning when Sicheng left the house, he went to the apartment he brought, all that's left is unpacking "I fricken hate unpacking" he mumbled looking at all the boxes outside his door. From the corner of his eyes he saw two males looking at him.

*they must be my neighbors*  Sicheng thought, he ignored the two and started unpacking. After like five years of unpacking he finally finished "I am in NEED of COFFEE"