『🧑‍🎄𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』

"Dancin' and prancin'
In the frosty air"
___________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ That Damn Jolly Old Fat Man ♥

"Yo this party is LIT!" I'm sure, by the wording, you could tell that was Mark Lee.

All 23 men sat at a large, long dinner table being their loud, usual selves. 

"Don't go grinding on people" Renjun said specifically to his best friend.

"Excuse you, I am a loyal boyfriend!" Donghyuck exclaimed throwing an arm around Mark's neck.

"I don't believe the for a milo-second" Jisung snorted at Chenle's commented and Jaemin just wheezed.

"Y'all are bullies" Mark muttered hugging a fake crying Donghyuck to his chest.

"Don't tell me you actually believe him!"

"Hey, relationships need trust!"

 "Does this mean Injunnie doesn't trust us~?" Jaemin asked with a pout.

"He's whipped for you two, plus he's a bad liar so you'll be able to catch him cheating in a second"

"Oi--"

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT THE APPLE JUICE UP" everyone immediately went quiet at Taeyong's yelling, he was damn strict. Taeyong sighed out of frustration while Jaehyun could only rub his back and look at him with sympathy, welcome to Neo Culture Technology everyone.

"HOE HOE HOE, HOES!" all heads turn to the door, some in fear at the sudden entrance and others in curiosity.

"You're late Mark" (A/N)

"Yeah and?"

"By 37 minutes"

"Yeah and?"

"You're lucky we even allow you to hang around us"

"Actually it's the other way around, I literally plan out what happens next"

"The fudge does that mean?"

"Sungchan's gonna pinch Shotaro in 3, 2 ,1-" as if on queue, Sungchan pinched Shotaro's arm.

"Ow what the fu--" Shotaro cut himself off before he could cuss "gotta keep the pure, cute boy image" he muttered to himself in Japanese "Sungchannie, that hurt~" he looked up at the taller with puppy eyes.

Sungchan melted at the sight and immediately hugged the Japanese "i'm sorry Taro, it was like I couldn't control my body there~"

"Wait a damn minute, that's mad freaky"

"Told you~" Mark sang as she took her seat in the chair across from Kun.

"You look ugly" Donghyuck spat.

"You think I don't know that" she scowled "now pass me that cookie"

"Fat hoe"

"I am"

"Donghyuck you're fighting with a teenager, this is useless" Taeyong face palmed.

"Let's just finish eating so I can get my presents and leave" Renjun uttered as he began to eat without waiting for anyone else.

"Disrespectful brat..." Johnny muttered, hoping the Chinese couldn't hear.

"I heard that" Renjun glared and picked up a knife, swinging it around dangerously.