『💗𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖕』

"Negative days. negative night
baby your wasting all your time
I can't relate I keep it light
no, no, no more drama in my life
"
___________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 2 ♥ 

"Renjun babe, you've been hiding in the bathroom for a long time please come out. We didn't mean to tease you that much" Jaemin called worried as he knocked on the door, they could hear shuffling but no door opening. They also heard sobs which made them even more worried.

"Jeno kick open the door or something" Jaemin said to Jeno kissing his cheek, so he did as was told and pick locked the door before kicking it open (🐨: Hear I come kickin' the door~. Updated ver. Bass drop kick it swingin' like i'm Bruce Lee~)

Once they saw Renjun on the floor in between the sink and the shower crying, they rushed over to him and cradled him in their arms "babes what's wrong?" Jaemin whispered softly in his ear (🐨: hey little mama lemme whisper in you ear).

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry" Jaemin asked rubbing circles on his back.

"B-Because--" Renjun couldn't finish he just ended up breaking down again.

After Jaemin and Jeno had calmed the eldest down, Jeno sat him down on his lap with Jaemin next to him "now tell us what happened we don't like to see our Injunnie cry, hm~?" he blushed and looked down. Jeno slipped his finger underneath the elders chin and lifted his head up,

"I'm not mad at you i-its just that...while I was hiding, I was thinking about s-something" he said burying his head in Jeno's chest.

*cute*

"What were you thinking about?" Jaemin asked, the Chinese looked up with sad eyes.

"I-If I tell, i'm afraid you'd hate me--" he stopped as tear fell from his eye, rolling down his cheek. Jaemin wiped his eyes with his thumb to stop anymore tears, Jeno held his wait tight as if he was gonna get taken away at any moment.

"Injunnie we could never hate you" Renjun only continued looking down in shame.

"I have 2 crushes" Jeno and Jaemin felt something crack in their chest "they're amazing, everything about them is alluring. They're eyes, they're nose, they're lips. God! Those lips! I could just kiss them all day, but they're not mine" Jaemin was close to tears and Jeno just looked away.

"Jeno, Jaemin?" he called.

"W-What?"

"Don't cry Minnie, because the 2 people I love, I call them bye Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin" Jeno and Jaemin felt butterflies erupt in their stomach at those words, and they thought Renjun didn't love them. Wasn't all those words said in the past enough proof?

"Yo--" he got cut off by someone kissing him softly on the lips...

Renjun couldn't believe it, the Lee Jeno was kissing him. Renjun responded to the kiss after his state of shock. Renjun was the first one to pull away due to the lack of breathing, Jaemin pulled Renjun from Jeno's lap and onto his own before crashing his dry lips onto Renjun's swollen ones.

"So Injunnie will you be our boyfriend~?" Jeno asked giving Renjun another peck.

"Y-You guys are already dating"

"No fair, I wanted to ask!"

"Well too late also I wanna be the confident gay"

"Well at least whenever were alone I'll be the confident one"

Jeno blushed and held Renjun tighter due to his shyness "a-anyways answer us, boyfriends?" Jeno asked Renjun again after clearing his throat.

Renjun shyly nodded a yes and Jaemin beamed in happiness as he kissed Renjun on the lips a little bit more rough than last time.

"So now what do you wanna do?" Jeno asked laying on his back on the big bed.

"Cuddles!" Jeno exclaimed and snuggled into Renjun, soon after Jaemin also joined burying his head into Renjun's neck and leaving small kisses.

"Hey, that tickles!" Renjun giggled squirming around in hopes he would stop but he didn't and started licking Renjun's neck. it felt strange but Renjun liked it, Jeno lifted Renjun's head up from the crook of his neck and crashed his lips onto Renjun's.

He brushed his tongue against Renjun's lips which made him moan in combination of Jaemin sucking on his neck, Jeno took the chance to slip his tongue into Renjun's mouth. Renjun groaned when when felt Jaemin's hot breath go down his neck, Jaemin grinned and planted one last kiss on his nape.

_______________________________

739 words

+𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊+

|💌| ⑦ Ⓓⓐⓨⓢ Ⓐ Ⓦⓔⓔⓚ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Complete (first book)

|🧃| Ⓐⓟⓟⓛⓔ Ⓙⓤⓘⓒⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ ~ ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ ongoing

|🌠| Ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓡ Ⓔⓒⓛⓘⓟⓢⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🅾️| Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓜⓨ Ⓣⓨⓟⓔ ~ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Ongoing

|☂️| Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓤⓜⓑⓡⓔⓛⓛⓐ Ⓐⓒⓐⓓⓔⓜⓨ ~ Ongoing

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔ ~ ɴᴄᴛ Ongoing

+𝕆𝕟𝕖-𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤+

|💢| ⓘⓗⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|🐶| Ⓟⓔⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴ Completed

|🌞| Ⓑⓡⓐⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴀʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|⛓️| Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤+

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ ongoing

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ ongoing

|😾| Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓖ ~ ʏᴜᴡɪɴ ongoing

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ ~ ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ completed

|🔪| Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓞⓛ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ completed

|💛| Ⓓⓔⓐⓡ Ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ) completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕤+

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ completed

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

~Mark