Katerina

Laura's POV

It was early in the morning when Stefan called us saying it was important so Elena and I drove down to the boarding house together. I knocked on the door and Damon opened it for us. "Laura, I've been waiting for you." He said smirking at me.

I couldn't help but smile and went up to kiss him. I could tell Elena was rolling her eyes behind me but I didn't care. She would kiss Stefan right now he if opened the door for us. "Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." Elena interrupted us. "Elena." Damon looked at her uninterested. "He's in the library waiting for your arrival." He responded.

Elena entered and went to find Stefan. I shake my head at her before turning to my boyfriend. "So what's this all about?" I asked him. "There's someone you need to see." He said and lead me into the room.

I walked in and found Stefan and Elena and... Rose? She looked at the both of us with a nervous and guilty look after kidnapping us the other day. I turn to Damon with a not-so-pleased look. "What is she doing here?"

"She has something to tell us. Laura, just listen to her." Stefan said. I didn't really want to hear what she had to say, she was willing to trade us for her freedom but since Stefan asked I could only listen.

So we sat around in the library when Rose started telling us about vampire history. "Okay, you have to understand. I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all of this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose start to explain.

"Who is he?" I asked her. "One of the originals, he's a legend." Damon answered beside me on the couch clearly believing all this is fake just to scare us. "From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added. "Like Elijah?" Elena raise her brow.

"No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier." Rose looked at her as if she was stupid for even asking. "Klaus is the real deal." She emphasized on the word trying to make him sound real.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan said. "So basically you're saying that the oldest vampire in history is coming after us?" Look at Rose which got a nod from her. "Yes."

"No." Stefan responded quickly to assure us. I raise my brow at them. "Okay, is it yes or no? Which is it?" I asked wanting a clear answer. "What they're saying is, I mean what if she's saying is true..." Damon stood up to start his speech on his point of view, probably something ignorant again.

"Which it is." Rose insist. "And you're not just saying it so I don't kill you." Damon turned to her with a warning look. She just rolled her eyes at him. "Which I'm not." She insisted again.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." I fold my arms and looked at them getting annoyed with their bickering. "Laura, you don't have to worry about..." Damon looked at me for assurance. "Which she should." Rose interrupted getting Damon to send her a look to be quiet.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan said and got up to stand with Damon and Rose. "So no one else knows that you guys even exist." He said. "Not that you know of." Rose spoke up again earning another look from Damon. "That's not helping."

"Okay, you can help by telling me who this Tatia is. Elijah called me that name when I saw me. Who is she?" I asked when she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I never heard of her." Well, she's definitely no help.

"Forget who she is. Elijah's dead. I killed him. Klaus' isn't real there's nothing to worry about so you can just leave." Damon turned to Rose with a cocky attitude. Rose just scoffed at him and rolled her eyes.

"Look I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him." Stefan spoke up. "I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some stupid bedtime story." Stefan tried to convince us that there was nothing to worry about.