17.

Since I haven't updated in a while because of my exams and finals nearing, I thought of recommending y'all some other genre books I really love.

When A Murderer Hates You by Elaine213 . It's a really good mystery/thriller book. If you're into vampire genre, I'm sure you'll like it. There are few parts you'll feel like you're reading a vampire book. At the end, a great book, hidden gem with very good plotline I'd love to recommend. Warning!!! It's dark.

Another one is:

Redemption series by SilverReins ! It's a mythical book series consisting of four books! I still remember being completely hooked to it and finishing the books faster than any other wattpad books I've read. If you like some magic, adventure, dark magic, dragons and a fantasy story with beautiful, sad yet happy plot, this series is for YOU!

The next one,

The Girl He Left Behind by TahliePurvis I guess y'all have heard about this book. It's a very dark and heart wrenching book. I cry everytime I read the book once in a while. Read it. The book will make you regret if you've ever slut shamed anyone and change your way of thinking... depends on the person. Well. Check the author's short stories too!!!

Lastly, just check my reading lists if you want to or the stories from the profiles/wattpad users mentioned in my bio.