Heat (Lemon)

Mulai dari awal

Leone:" Then why did you call me sexy?"

Y/n:" Well, don't get me wrong; you are, but It was because of my heat."

Leone:" Oh..."

Y/n:" Wait! Wait! It's not that I don't know what to have sex with you. It's just that...*sigh* when a Faunus mates with someone for the first time they are supposed to be mates for life and I didn't want to force that on you Leone..."

I looked down at my hands in sadness; my head got lifted by Leone's hand. Leone smiled at me and gave me a quick but passionate kiss.

Leone:" Y/n, I love you with all my heart, and I would gladly be your mate. If you are not ready for that, I understand-."

Y/n:" No, I do, but are you sure about that?"

Leone:" Yeah, I am..."

* Lemon start! *

Leone ran her hand around my neck.

Leone:" So let's get this collar off. Where did you put the keys."

Y/n:" The nightstand..."

Leone gave me a very seductive smirk as she walked towards the nightstand opened the drawer. She held the keys in her hands as she approached me and unlocked the collar. I tackled Leone to the ground as the collar fell and started to pepper her neck with kisses. My hand reached down to her skirt and stuck my hand in her panties and rubbed her opening. Leone moaned as I continued rubbing her as my kiss got to her jawline. I licked Leone's neck as she moaned as her warm walls tightened around my fingers. My hand trailed from her face down to her breasts and squeezed her left one. My lover let out a squeal of pleasure. I look down at Leone's shirt and begin to take her shirt off, undoing the buttons of her blouse one by one leaving her in only her braw. I threw her shirt into the corner of the room. I ran my hand slowly over her breasts. They were big, round, and incredibly soft.I pulled my fingers out of Leone's opening, and when I did, she whined in protest. I pressed my lips to hers to silence her whines. I reach my hands behind Leone's back and unclip the braw that she was wearing. Her boobs bounced freely as I grasped her massive breasts and started tweaking her nipples. I continued kissing Leone's neck and face as I squeezed her breasts with a more significant amount of force, making Leone stick out her tongue in pleasure. Leone the rolled on top of me pinning me on the ground. Leone then tore my shirt off me, and there the shredded piece of clothing in the corner. A red blush spread across my face as she ran her hand across my upper body. Leones trailed down to my crotch and started to rub the tent in my pants. I let out a mewl of pleasure, and Leone smirked at her work and removed my belt while also slipping my pants off my body. I pushed Leone onto the floor. I then removed the rest of her school uniform, leaving bear naked. Leone blushed at me, almost drooling over her body.

Leone:" C'mon. Quit staring..."

I touched her womanhood and brought my face closer to her and looked at it.

Leone:" Y/n quit staring at it and ea-Ohhhhhh~!"

Leone's words were instantly replaced with moans as I began to lick my lover's womanhood. I increased the speed of my licks as Leone grabbed my head and shoved it closer to hear, forcing me to eat her out even more. I felt that Leone's soft hands were rubbing my faunus ears. I continued my licking as Leone's eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure. I purred from my ears being rubbed. Leone moaned extremely loudly loader then ever before from me purring acting as a vibrator. I suddenly felt a liquid splash in my mouth after she came from pleasure. I then pulled away from Leone's pussy, and I gazed in her eyes, and her eyes had harts in her eyes. Leone pushed me to the ground. Leone's eye had love and lust deep within them.