"Well, you better figure it out before he breaks everyone's bones because we got too close to you or something." Wooyoung said and Mingi can only nod his head solemnly.

--

It's the 4th week and Yunho is becoming worse. He even starts to retort whenever he disagrees with something or someone which he usually doesn't and people are starting to stay away from the hybrid as to not pissed him off or you will have cuts on your body or worse, broken bones.

"Baby.. Is something wrong? You did it again you know? That guy was just talking to me about what he had seen while he was on patrol just now and did nothing wrong, so mind telling me why did you give him a gash on his arm?" Mingi says slowly as he is starting to feel a bit angry towards his mate.

Yunho pouts and looks at Mingi with wide puppy eyes but he quickly lowers his gaze when he sees the anger in Mingi's eyes, his wolf whimpers in submission.

"H-he looks like he wants to hug you.. I d-don't like it.." Yunho mumbled.

Mingi had his lips in a thin line while clenching his eyes in irritation. "He wasn't going to hug me. He was going to use his power to create the image he had seen earlier for me to understand it easier. You knew how his power works Yunho. Seriously, no one is flirting with me Yunho. They are too afraid to do it now anyways."

Yunho's lips wobbled as he heard Mingi call him by his name and not 'baby'. He knew Mingi would only call him with his name if he's overly worried, or very angry towards him.

"I d-don't know alright! I just felt like h-he was going to take you away from m-me."

"Stop this Yunho. This is going overboard. You are being childish. Where does my nice and kind mate go? All I see is a childish, moody and cranky hybrid that just won't let me do my job properly. You do know that Lord Hwan had put me into several lead positions now right? How can I do my work when you keep trying to scare away other vampires that are trying to give information to me for the safety of our sanctuary? Hm?"

Tears started to pool in Yunho's eyes as Mingi lectured him. What can he do when he feels that everyone is trying to take his Mingi away from him? He doesn't want people to hate him too but he keeps on feeling very angry when they start to come too close to Mingi and he just can't help it.

Yunho doesn't say anything and keeps his gaze on the floor making Mingi huff.

"I think a few days away from me will do you good to think over all of those things you did to everyone." Mingi says and Yunho widens his eyes tilting his head up so he can see Mingi's face properly.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I won't be home for a week. Lord Hwan had put me and several vampires in a temporary group to scout further from the border to make sure that no rogues are camping or something out there."

Mingi had to suppress a wince when he felt the hurt Yunho is feeling right now through their links. He has to do this or Yunho will only be worse and make enemies in the sanctuary and he doesn't want that.

"I will block our links until then."

"W-what?! W-why? W-what if I need y-you?"

"You'll be with the others most of the time so I don't think anything will happen to you. Seonghwa hyung will let me know if there's an emergency."

"B-but.. M-mingi.. I'm s-sorry! I d-don't know why I acted like t-that!"

"No excuses Yunho. You even made Seonghwa hyung uncomfortable this morning, did you realize that? Everyone had to be careful around you now in the house and they are becoming irritated that they can't relax in their own house anymore. Maybe being away from me can make you think everything carefully. I have to go now. I'll see you in a week." Mingi says and he only ruffles Yunho's hair a bit before making his way to the coven leaving Yunho in the middle of the road.