Crave

I felt his constant gaze on me from the other side of the room. I don't know who he was but he was memorizing. I looked up and our eyes looked but filled with lust.

His shirt was slightly open revealed some tattoos and his hair pulled but with a headband. Those green eyes of him and make a girl faint.

I tried to focus on the lesson the teacher was giving by he always found his way back in my mind.
- - - -

I didn't see the mystery boy until what seemed like a week. It drives me crazy how fast the night changes.The bell rang and I was heading home.

The halls were empty as I make my way pass the doors. Everyone else had gone.I heard familiar footsteps approach me. As I turned around and see the mystery boy again.

Before I could say anything, I was pushed into a classroom by his strong arms. He picked me up and placed me lightly on a desk. I didn't know what he was doing but I didn't struggle.

He then smashed his lips against mine forcefully. Our lips moved in synch and I didn't hold back. Moans escaping from both of us.

"I crave you." he said in a deep British accent.

I never felt so good. He smirked at me. I made him take off his shirt and I traced his tattoos. He layed me down striping off all my clothing. His eyes roamed my body wildly.

He began nipping at my skin leaving love bites. He started at my neck and moved towards my ear, my weak spot.

My heart was racing as he massaged
me all over. I watched all he completely took off his clothing tossing it on floor himself . He exposed I waist no time to straddle him and began to rock.

Suddenly, The door handle began to jingle. It was a teacher. He quickly put our clothes back and had to go out of the window. He winked at and I began to blush as he ran off without saying a word.

I felt a piece of paper in my bra. I tooked it out.

It read : Call me babe ~Harryx