Why do you love me?

You were getting a lot of hate on social media. You began to sob as you read the negative comments.

"Ew your fat why is zayn with you."

"Hey ugly slut get your hands off my man."

"Zayn is dating you out of pity."

You began to think maybe they were right and you were worthless.

Zayn came home and noticed you.

"I know your not reading those comments again." zayn said looking quite worried.

"Babe they just haters don't Listen to them your my everything."

"Why do you love me." You asked ignoring his comments.

"Why do I love you." zayn repeated.

His face lit up. "where do I began."

"Of course I love you. There is no one else for me. Yes, your crazy, weird, funny, a nerd and a idiot. But your mine. Everyday your the reason I get up. The reason I keep going. I love your smile, laugh and you general. Your always there for me. Did I mention your cute as a button? Sometimes I feel like I'm only myself when I'm with you. You accept me for me. You are perfect. I know you don't realize that. But I'm here every single day to remind you. I don't care what they say. I love you I'll make sure everyone knows that."

You didn't realize it but tears were running down your face. You were blushing from his words. You said nothing. You just grabbed his face and kiss him. It was very long and passionate.

You now didn't care what other said. You knew they could never changed your feeling for each other.

" I love you." you whispered in Zayn's ear.