Song you slow dance to

Niall: a thousand years by Christina perrie

You and Niall's love was as strong as ever. You had some ups and downs put worked them up and planned to be together for a while.

Harry: Thinking out loud by ed sheeran

You and harry had just confessed your love for each other. You were as happy as ever just being in each other's arms this to perfectly described you new relationship that will last forever.

Lou: kiss me by ed sheeran

You and Lou were best friends.You were apart for almost 2 months since he was on tour. You decided to take things to the next level. Things weren't even awkard as you dance under the spotlight as your friends hollered at you.

Zayn: stay with me by sam smith

You and zayn just got back together. He grabbed your hand and pulled you in the living room you were confused. He then put on some music and grabbed your hand. You smiled and you started to sway back and forth to the song.

Liam: Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer

You and Liam had broke up for a while since he was on tour. During that time you had a new boyfriend Liam found out about. He then cheated on you leaving you heartbroken. But thankfully liam was there to pick up the pieces. He comforted you while you laid on his shoulder rocking back and forth.