How you meet

I wrote this one guys I didn't get it anywhere!

Harry: You were at a 1D concert and you were so excited you and your friends were screaming and singing along so loudly. You guys were crazy one of friends even had that said "TAKE ME NIALL." But you were more interested in Harry. You had a sign that said "HARRY LET NE GET TANGLED IN UR CURLS"He looked at you and you winked he cheekily winked. Into the microphone he said "TO THE GIRL THAT WANTS TO GET TANGLED IN MY CURLS MEET ME BACKSTAGE." As you both laughed and the relationship went from there. ;)

Niall: your friend had dragged you to a soccer or "football" game. She was really into it. You turned around a saw a cute blonde boy smiling at you.

"Hi" you said. "You don't look very interested in this and I'm niall by the way." "Y/N" you said "and this isn't really my thing I like movies better" Well y/n I would love to take you to one." Ok" you said happily.

Lou: You were walking down the streets on London. You were exhausted from a long day at work and u even broke your shoe.You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw a gorgeous boy. "Hey love I couldn't help but see you walk pass and your gonna hurt your ankle allow me to carry you on." I'd love that you said.

Zayn: You were sad that you were failing art class. You saw a familiar face walk into the classroom as realize it was that boy named zayn. He noticed you were troubled. And offered that you come to his house and draw together. You accepted his offer and a great time a his house if u know what I mean.

Liam: You were in a pet store looking for a puppy. Suddenly a simile appeared on face as you saw a cute bot smiling with a small puppy in his arms. "Us this what your looking for." he asked. You shook ur head politely and blushed. " I'd never thought there would be someone cute then a puppy." And asked you out.

YEA 1st prefences DONE. BOOOMMM POWW.

Hoped u guys liked it. Comment your feedback. I loved writing them especially Harry's !!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE HEMMINGS! WE LOVE YOU.

Peace out my crazy cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Update later