First agrument

I wrote this guys!! Hope u like.

Harry:

It was freaking 3:00 am. You were still wide awake waiting for harry to come home since it was his first day home for tour. But he decided to PARTY PARTY PARTY!! (YOLO😂) You were sick of this and hated the way. He shortly came home tipsy and stumbling. You glared at him. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"

"NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSINESS." he yelled back.

"You want harry if your not gonna come home and spend time with me then I'm gonna leave." His eyes widen.

"Fine don't come back then."

"Don't worry I won't."you cried as you left.

Zayn:

You were boiling mad as you checked your twitter feed. You anger grew as you scrolled and scrolled through pictures and tweets of seeing zayn kissing another girl. Suddenly he came through the door acting if nothing happened.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE ZAYN?

You screamed. His face went pale.

"Please I can explain" he begged.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TOO" you said as you left quickly out the door leaving him heartbroken.

Niall:

You just got off from school so happy to see your boyfriend Niall. As you walked through the door you saw something you never wanted to see in a million years. Niall and your best friend were kissing! You felt like you were gonna barf at this sight. NIALL JAMES HORAN!! You said as they pulled apart.

ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE he said with sadness on his eyes.

MY BEST FRIEND REALLY! You friend stayed quiet. Without other word you stormed out hearing Niall scream your name.

Louis: You and Lou were bickering over how he never listened to you. "YOUR NOT MY MOTHER" he sassed. "I KNOW IM NOT MAYBE I SHOULD GO THEN." YEA LET ME GET THE DOOR FOR YOU LOVE" Lou screamed. You were shocked at his words but left anyway. Soon he realized what he did and regretted it.

Liam: 😂😂

You were eating ice cream when suddenly Liam smacked it out of your hand. WHAT THE HECK LI you pouted. He looks scared. You were so confused. S-s-spoon he stuttered. You knew he had a fear so you put it away.

~ let's be honest Liam is way to sweet to get into a real fight with you. He's adorable.

Hoped you liked the update. I might do a part 2 to this if you what. Like comment vote please. Any requests??

See ya later my crazy cookies 🍪🍪😋😋😘