Hairy styles

It was a boring Sunday afternoon. It was rainy and cloudy outside. So you and harry stay inside cuddling with your tea and cheesy disney movies.

Harry laid asleep in your lap. Soft snores came from his mouth as his chest went up and down as he breathes slowly and steadily.He was so cute in his lounging clothes. By that I mean only underwear and a blanket.

While harry was sleep you decided to play with his curly hair. You started by just running your fingers through it over and over.Let's just say things got out of hand. And you found yourself braiding Harry's hair and putting the rest in a bun. You got real into it.

As you went to go get headbands and clips to bedazzle the curls.

"BABBEEEEE." You heard from the other room.

You put on a innocent grin

"Yes love." You said in a baby voice.

You would explain but there was not time. He had to drive to the arena for the concert and get ready for soundtrack.

"It's not funny now I have to go to the concert like this" he pouted.

"Don't worry you look gangster bro and tell lou I'm coming for her job." You and harry laughed as your fist pumped.

Needless, to say the directioners went wild. Harry hair was the talk of the rest of the week.