Amensia part 1 (niall imagine)

Niall's P.O.V

I stood there emotionless with tears rolling down my face. This couldn't be happening. The love of my life got into a car accident.

"Hey love I'm so glad your ok." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Umm I'm not your love? Do I know you? Sir "She said as she wiped her cheek off.

I was so confused. Was she joking? I chuckled at her jokes. She was do funny and cute with her sarcasm.

"That very funny babe." I grinned.

Her expression didn't change. She was scaring me. I didn't think it was that amusing anymore.

I looked up at the doctor and he mouth the words "sorry she had memory loss."

A sense of realization hit me. SHE WASN'T KIDDING. Tears threatened to come down once again. But I refuse to let her see me like that.

"You don't know who I am. PLEASE REMEMBER. IM YOUR BOYFRIEND. WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 7 years."

"Sorry I just don't remember." She said softly.

"Who are you." she asked with a smile the same smile she made the first day I met her.

I slowly began to breakdown as I stand there broken hearted. Tonight, was the night. I was gonna propose to her. And make her my forever and always.

"Mr.Horan we don't know when or if she will ever regain her memory." The doctor said.

"I'm so sorry for your loss but there nothing we can do but hope for the best." the doctor continued.

All the memories the moments. The good times the bad times. They all fled her memories in a day.

"It's ok no no no I won't ever give up. I don't care anymore I will make her remember."

"I Love her and I'll come up with sonething. It won't end like this."

I'm not fine at all. Tell me this us just a dream.