"Wait!" One of them called after me.
I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Come here lil bro." The first dude said.
I hesitated on walking back over there but I eventually did.

"What's your name man?" The second one said nodding his head at me.
"Sin." I said with no expression in my voice.

"And how old are you?" The first one said.
"14." I said. I sniffed and pulled up my pants.

They both took a second to examine me and I just stood there with a cold look.
Then they started whispering to each other about me, ignoring that I was still standing there.

After a minute they stopped talking.
"Okay, we'll help you get put on only if you don't rat us out." The second one said.

I scoffed to myself.
These niggas are some dumbasses. I would never say no dumb shit like that. Anybody gone say they won't rat on you, even the snitches.

"You got my word." I said and we dapped each other up.

"Alright, follow us. We finna take you to the trap." The first dude said and tilted his head towards the car at the end of the block.

I sighed to myself and took a deep breath.
I'm doing this for mama and Kash.

I got in the back of the blacked out Tesla. The second guy got in the driver seat and pulled off with no seatbelt.

"What you tryna get put on for man? You young as hell." He said looking at me through the rearview speeding down the street.

"Tired of seeing my mama cry over bills." I said keeping it short and shrugged.

"Well I don't know if boss gone put you on since you so young, but it's worth a try since you got a valid reason. And plus the teenagers the ones that smoke the most these days." The dude said from the passenger seat.

Fast forward to the trap....

We walked in this regular house and I thought everything was normal until we got to this door that opened the basement.

After he opened the door I gagged and started coughing. The smell of smoke and sex smacked me in the face.

"Keep up." The second one said.

I jogged behind them and they let me down this hallway to this big wooden door. They knocked and waited a few seconds before knocking again.

"What is this?" I said and they both looked at me in unison.

"Boss' office." The second one.
No later then the words left the house the boom of a voice caught me off guard.

"WHO IS IT?" This big deep voice scared me a little bit.

"It's Quan and Quinten. We need to talk to you." The first one said and there was silence.

"Come in." I heard and we all walked in the office.

"Who is this?" The man said looking at me.

I examined the man.
He was buff and covered with tattoos. He had low cut hair, with big lips and straight teeth like me. He had a deep voice, and was tall as hell. Overall, he had the same features as me. From the build, to the simple facial features. It was creepy.