But Gloss Kaiser Schlund came. And my head gone crazy about him. He's almost perfect. Dadadadammmnn. I like him. I thought, when he found out that I'm gay, he would freak out, beat the gayness out of me, and preach me, but no, he accepted me. He said he's honored because a guy like me could like him. It's a relief to know that. I'm afraid to come out of the closet. If I came out, I would have to deal with Mom, Dad, Noah, Jocks, and Collins. But right now, I'd like to keep it a secret. Just for now.

»Collins Hemfield

I'm still not trusting her. Looking at her, studying her every move, I can't find a reason to not trust her. To me, she just screams trouble. I know that she's not after Kevin. I like Kevin since last year. He was playing dodge ball with the kids. He was sweating. And my heart started to beat faster just the sight of him being sweaty. It just did. All of a sudden. Without any notice. Without my permission. After that day, I've been having wet dreams about him. God. I so want him, to shove my mine me in his hole. My briefs tightened. God, I'm having a boner just because I thought of fucking him.

"Okay, gay boy, we're here." Kaila says as we stop at the empty classroom. This classroom hasn't been used, because it's new. I glare at her, ready to lunge myself at her, but fight against it. I don't want to hit her, but she's making me. "Oh puh-lease, don't be irritated. I know you like Kevin Kyle Sutherland." I freeze. How the hell did she know? What the fuck? I'm going to kill this girl, bury her so my secret would not spill. The last thing I want to happen is Kevin hating me just because I like him. "First of all, don't be shocked. I have eyes. And I always see you giving Kevin lusty looks. Nobody notices. Because you only look at him when the crowd isn't watching, when your friends aren't watching, and especially, when Kevin isn't watching you."

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?" I growl, denying what she said. It's true. I always look at Kevin with lustful eyes. I want to take him, to feel him. But that's not going to happen. I want to punch this girl so bad she's going to die.

"Puh-lease," she says sassily. "You like him. It's obvious. Don't deny. Plus, I have a secret to tell you."

"Shut up, I don't like Kevin." I snap, glaring at her. "And I'm not gay. As you can see, I'm straight." I gesture to myself, to my sexy body. "What's the secret?"

She studies her green nails, looking at them with a sudden interest. "The secret is, Kevin Kyle Sutherland is mine. He's only mine." She states and smirks at me.

I see red. The blood inside me is boiling, my veins are pulsing. Fuck. He's no one else's but mine! Kevin is only mine! Fuck. I'm going to fucking kill this girl. I lunge at her, gripping her shoulders, looking at her in the eyes, telling her that I can be a devil.

"Listen here, you fucking bitch, Kevin is mine and only mine. So back off!" I seethe, pushing her rather harshly. I don't care if she's a lady. I hate her. I fucking hate her! I look at her. But a hint of fear or any emotions isn't present at her face. Oh, the only thing that is present is the smug expression.

"'Bout damn time!" She says, fist pumping the air. "I know you like him. Don't worry, I'm not after your man. Plus, that's not the real secret."

What the fucking, freaking fuck?

"The real secret is, Kevin's gay too." What the fuck fuck fuck? Am I hearing her correctly? Kevin. Gay? What the hell. "In fact, he likes you too."

"Stop messing with me, you little bitch." I say, ready to punch her.

"Okay," she says simply and turns around, ready to walk away. What? She's not going to tell me the real secret? How dare she leave me hanging? I run after and grab her wrist, turning her around. She smirks. "What? I thought you wanted me to stop messing with you?" She asks innocently. I groan.