Who Cooks? (Part 2)

Sam: He does. Last time you tried to cook dinner, you done burnt almost everything, so he was like "You know what, baby? Maybe I should be head chef from now on" 

Bucky: He does, well, breakfast any way. He wakes you up with a big, delicious plate of breakfast while you're in bed. 

Peter: You do, you loved Peter so much but he couldn't cook to save his life. He did try to cook one time, it was chicken and he didn't put seasoning on it that y'all were gonna have for dinner because he thought it didn't need any to taste good and guess what? It came out tasting like dish water. So you took charge as the house chef.

Bruce: Both of y'all. You both enjoy cooking together especially when y'all are having a special occasions at your house when your family is coming over, Bruce makes sure he puts the seasoning on the meat when your family comes over for dinner because he knows meat without seasoning just isn't right. He wouldn't even eat chicken if it didn't have flavor in it. 

Pietro: He does. He told you that you cook too slow and whines to you that he's starving, you dragged him telling him "Well, PETRA DISH! if I cook 'too slow' why don't you take your ass to Mcdonald's or better yet, cook yourself!" He smiles and says, "OKAY!".

Wanda: She does. It's quite easy for her to do since she uses her powers to cook everything at the same time, and she makes sure it's absolutely perfect, especially for you. One time, y'all were having thanksgiving at your house and your family was coming over, while you did help a little, Wanda was the one who did most of the work. 

Natasha: Both of y'all do. Y'all work together cooking each food to make sure it's right, especially Nat who thinks she's a little better at it than you are. Sometimes you almost be burning the food and she teases you about almost setting the whole kitchen on fire.