Wanda ~ What Your Family Thinks About Her

Mother: I really don't mind if my daughter dates women or men as long as they treat her right.

I think Wanda is a lovely, sweet girl. When she first met us, she seemed a bit tense at first, it was like she was anxious about meeting us because she was afraid that we wouldn't accept her. 

But once she found out that we were comfortable with dating our daughter, she slowly started to warm up to us and we're happy to call her family. 

Father: When (Y/N) told me that she had a girlfriend and she wanted us to meet her, I was a little..... skeptical because I didn't expect her to date the same gender, that's when I forgot she came out to us a few years ago and told us that she was pansexual and is open to dating anyone regardless of gender. 

Anyways, I like Wanda, she's a sweet, funny, laid back girl. She's quiet too and isn't loud as hell unlike that other guy (Y/N) dated who smiled too damn much and yelled for no damn reason.

She even helped me fixed my car one time with her powers, I'm so glad she has control over them and takes her time using them unlike that white haired ass dude (Y/N) used to date a while back but I'm not even gonna talk about him. 

Sister: Wanda, eh she aight. We aren't really close like that but she's cool. 

SIKE NAW! I'm playing! 

Wanda is the coolest chick I've ever met for real for real! One time my car was stuck in the mud and guess what she did, she got it out for me and not only that, she cleaned it up for me and made it look brand new! I'm telling you, she's amazing!

Brother: Man, I don't like her at all. She's way worse than my actual sisters, period! She's shady as fuck for no reason!

One time, she had the AUDACITY to put my business out there while her and (Y/N) came to visit, I was saying something only in my mind along the lines of "She looking a hot ass mess right now" 

Then she turned around and looked at me and gonna reply, "I can say the same thing about your hairline" and have the nerve to laugh.

BISH! You got no right to be reading my mind like that! GIRL MOVE SOMEWHERE! DAMN!

Grandma: Honestly, Wanda is such a sweet, respectful and beautiful young woman and I absolutely adore her. 

As a woman who has had crushes and feelings towards both genders, I see no issue with my grandbaby dating the same gender. Hell, my first love was a woman!

My friends love to talk mess about my grandbaby about that but guess what I do, SET THEM STRAIGHT! (No pun intended!) and they shut right up because they know I'm right and DO NOT PLAY THAT when it comes to my grandchildren and children!

I may be old but I can still swing those fists like nobody's business! Don't mess with grandma's grandbaby because I DO NOT PLAY!