~When Someone Touches Your Hair (Part 1)~

Tony: After a random stranger decided to come up to you and touch your hair without your permission, Tony got angry and threatened to sue the person out of their income and insurance money if they ever touch your hair without your permission again. The person doesn't want that and they do what Tony says, apologizes to you and they leave.

Steve: He doesn't like to make a scene, so he sternly tells the man not to touch your hair without your permission or there will be serious consequences, and he said it in such an authoritative and threatening voice, he scared him so bad that he immediately run off.  

Thor: Thor sees this and he's not having it! He picks up the guy up by the collar on his shirt slams him on the wall and yells, "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN'S HAIR WITHOUT HER PERMISSION AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO ASGARD AND HAVE YOU IN THE DUNGEON FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC MISGUARDIAN LIFE!" 

He scared the guy so bad the peed in his pants. Thor let go of him and the guy ran off crying, "MOMMY!"

Loki: Loki is displeased and disgusted at what he saw so as revenge, he tapped the guy on the shoulder and said to him, "Excuse me, sir, but touching my lady's hair without her consent is completely uncalled for. I suggest you apologize to her immediately".

The guy scoffed and said, "Apologize for what? I just wanted to touch it. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" He laughed in his face. "By the way, this ain't a cosplay con so I suggest you might wanna go get some real style"

You were gonna knock that dude out for insulting your boyfriend but Loki stopped you and told you he'll handle it.

Loki smirked at the guy and said, "Very well, since you don't want to apologize, I suppose you need a taste of your own medicine".

With that, Loki turned the guy's hair into clown hair. The guy's screams made everyone look directly at him then laugh at him along with you and Loki.