They Ask To Marry You (Part 1) (Finale)

(A/N: Hey y'all! I would like to let y'all know that this "They Ask To Marry You" 2-part entry is the last entry of this book. I had tons of fun making this book for the last 2 years, we've shared laughs, jokes and even bonded with each other and formed friendships. Now it's time for me to move on to my recent projects, such as the one I'm coming out with this weekend and I can't wait to share it with y'all! This book will always be special to me and I would like to thank y'all for being so supportive of me and all my works! I love y'all so much!) 

Tony: He actually asked you on your birthday, y'all spent the whole day together by going to your favorite places and places he took you to on his own that he thought you'd might like. Such as a fancy restaurant of course, skydiving, go kart racing and even took you to a concert to go see your favorite artist. 

Finally, y'all went on top of the statue of liberty. While you were checking out the view, Tony then got down on his knees and asked if he could "marry the living hell outta you", you jumped on him and said "HELL YEAH! I'LL MARRY YOU, BOY!"

Steve: He was planning for a week to ask you to get married, even Tony  gave him some suggestions on to help him with it but knowing him, it wouldn't have been such a good idea to take help from Tony Stark. 

So Steve decided he was gonna surprise you. During the evening, He took you to a public park blind fold, such naughty thoughts were running through your mind as you thought Steve was gonna surprise you with some kinky things you never knew he had but you were proven wrong as he told you to remove your blind fold. You looked down and saw that he was on his knees showing you an engagement ring. 

Your emotions were all over the place as tears of joy started spilling from your eyes. "Will you marry me?" He asked you, you saw twinkles in his eyes when he was looking up right at you as if you were a goddess. You immediately said yes and smashed your lips on his. 

Thor: He secretly planned it with his family days before, and they loved the idea. One night, he took you to Asgard for dinner with his family, you loved everyone there except for Odin, you were close with his mother who was like a second mother to you. Loki? Well, he found you annoying so he didn't bother much with you, in other words, y'all weren't close. 

After dinner, Thor pulled you to the side and told you that y'all were spending overnight at his place, it was strange because usually when you occasionally come over for family dinner, he doesn't ask you to stay overnight but this time he does. 

He led you to his room and thought he wanted to..... you know, but to your surprise, it wasn't about that. Instead, he looked straight into your eyes lovingly, the man was dangerously in love with you and it showed, he took both your hands in his tight grip, kissed them and asked, "My dear, (Y/N) Will you please take the honor of being my wife forever?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???" You shouted. but he took the response as negative.

"I'm sorry, I knew this wasn't the right time-"

"YES! I'LL MARRY YOU! I LOVE YOU YOU BIG DUMMY!" You jumped into his arms with tears in your eyes and kissed him, you jumped on him so hard that both of y'all fell on his bed. He was relieved that you had accepted his big proposal that would change your life forever. 

Loki: He was gonna ask to marry you sooner but he felt that it wasn't the right time so he waited. He wasn't gonna ask Thor for help, he would probably blab everything out for everyone to hear, including you, he was like "Fuck Thor! I can do this myself!" (Obviously, he didn't say that but it was close to that).

He had called you to meet him at a festival that was going on, he sounded nervous and it made you worry about him, so you went down there ASAP to see what was going on with him. When you got there, he was standing near a restaurant building waiting for you.

"LOKI!" You shouted, getting his attention. 

When you ran up to him, he looked you right in your soul, "(Y/N)"

"Yes? What's going on? I'm real worried about you"

He continued to stare with a stern face a few more seconds until he immediately got down on his knees, the people in the crowd saw this and began to cheer. 

One guy yelled, "AWWW SHIT THE GREEN NIGGA GOT DOWN ON HIS DAMN KNEES!"

Loki ignored them and brought out a ring and took your hand, "Will you marry me and be my queen?"

You gasped, smiled in shock, "WHAT- I- Loki I don't know what to- YES!" 

"SHE SAID YES Y'ALL!" The same guy shouted as the crowd cheered. Loki gave them all a glare and screamed, "SILENCE! This is between me and my queen! Not me, my queen and the entire damn town! Go mind your own concern!"

The crowd immediately stopped and went about their night. Loki was so glad that you had said yes to his proposal and he was glad it went well minus the nosy crowd. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with you.