The Rudest Thing They Said To You (Intentionally/Unintentionally) PT. 1

Tony (Intentionally): When y'all were arguing, you told him that he needs to grow up, and he said, "Umm...pardon me, I wasn't listening. Can you repeat what you just said? I couldn't understand you there since you were speaking bullshit"

Steve (Unintentionally): He didn't really mean to, but one time for the last few days, whenever you did something the way he didn't really wasn't fond of, he would say, "You know? Peggy would have done it better" or "If Peggy was in this position, she would have did so and so, not the way you do it".

Thor (Unintentionally): One time, before y'all started dating, Y'all both on a mission together with the team and you told him your method and plans because you'd think they would work, but he replied, "I think my plan is a tad bit more better and reasonable but thank you for your somewhat pointless suggestion, please try to come up with something more productive, you are a great team mate though but I am Thor, God of Thunder and Son Of Odin! And I think I should be able to go first".

Loki (Intentionally): Before y'all were dating, you could not stand him yet he took a liking to you and found your reaction to his snarky rude comments towards you funny even though you didn't. 

One time, he was hogging the bathroom for about 30 minutes while you were waiting, when he came out, you told that he took way too long and that he was gonna make you late for work. 

His response was, "Oh my dear (Y/N), that was quick compared to how long you're in there, it takes you what? Centuries for you get out of that thing? Oh I forgot, it's an misguardian woman thing!" He laughs and teases you, "Now if you'll excuse me, I love to stay and waste more time chatting with you and hearing your useless complaints, but I have things to do" He bumps into your shoulder as he walks past you, still laughing.