When They Cheat On You (Part 3)

Bucky: You upstairs in your bedroom, laying on the bed while wearing a black lacey night dress getting ready to surprise him then later on, smash like there's no tomorrow. 

You heard the door open and expected to see his jaw drop but yet he came home to you crying, you wondered what had happened. Did a close friend of his pass away? Did he lose his job? You wondered what it was.

Concerned, you asked what had happened but he was scared to tell you because he knew you were gonna get rightfully upset. You asked him again and promised that you weren't gonna get angry, that promise was broken when he told you that he had not only just made out with a random girl but he also slept with her too. 

Oh you wanted to beat his ass right then and there but you were in such shock and heartbroken that you couldn't even do that, instead you screamed that you hated him and ran out of the room and locked yourself into the guest room. Bucky tried to get you out and asked for forgiveness but you told him to leave. 

Peter: You never thought Peter would be capable of doing something as bad as cheating, you thought he was way too nice for that until this happened. 

You were at Flash's party, he invited you because he liked you A LOT but he was smart enough to know that you were taken so he didn't make a move on you because he knew better than that. Since you had nothing to do that weekend, you went anyway. 

You were looking for Peter but couldn't find him anywhere. You texted him but he didn't answer his call. You got scared and worried until MJ texted you to come meet her outside because she had to tell you something important. When you meet her there, she tells you that Peter is cheating on you, at first you didn't believe her until she showed you a picture of Peter and Liz kissing behind the bleachers.

You felt a mix of heartbreak and anger, you thanked MJ for telling you sooner because no one in Peter's circle but MJ would tell you, it was like they knew about it but didn't bother to come to you. MJ was the only true friend that cared about you enough to let you know what was going on.

She helped and went with you with to find Peter and when you did, he was in the guest with Liz half naked, almost getting ready to do it with her. You raised some hell until you caused a scene and everyone rushed over to see what was going but you didn't give a damn about them, your mind was on how you were gonna throw hands with both Peter and Liz. 

People were recording the fight and cheering the whole thing on even though it wasn't their concern but hey! They loved drama so it didn't matter to them. 

Liz ran off, leaving you to scream and slap Peter out of heartbreak and anger. He kept telling you that it was a mistake and that he didn't mean it but it was obvious that he still had feelings for Liz and didn't have the guts to tell you. Instead he acted on his urges and hooked up with her behind you back

You told him that you're breaking up with him and told him to stay away from you. You then left with MJ who was there for you during your healing from your heartbreak. 

Bruce: You didn't think he was capable of cheating, you didn't even think about it because you thought he was too sweet to do something like that until that one knock happened at the door. 

You opened it and saw it was a woman you never seen before, you ask who she is and she said "I'm the mother of his child, you must be his sister", you were confused and looked at her like she was crazy. You wished that this would be a terrible nightmare but sadly it wasn't, this was reality! 

He had cheated on you with some woman behind your back and even told her that you were his "sister" to cover the fact that he was in a relationship with you too. You were enraged and screamed that you were his girlfriend. 

Enraged, you slapped the girl across the face, dragged her outside by the hair and y'all started scrappin', he drove up in front of your house and saw the both of you fighting and he realized it was little side chick that you were throwing hands with. He ran over and tried to break it up, but instead he ended up getting beat up by the both of you. 

Y'all both dumped him, but instead of going after her, he went after you and begged you to let him explain but you didn't wanna hear it and ended up packing his stuff and kicked him to the curb. He's been trying to call you and text you, telling you that he loves you and that sleeping with that woman was a mistake but you ended up ignoring him as he kept trying to talk to you.