Yoshikage Kira x Reader: "This might sound crazy, but..."

Start from the beginning

To be honest, I had no idea how descriptive I can be when I'm doing his POV...so I have a certain feeling tingling. What if I'm like Yoshikage Kira? What if I have the mind of a serial killer?! Or it might just be that I'm good as Kira? I don't know anymore. Im going full Kira mode...

Ever since I was 13 years old, I've always had a fascination for serial killers, murderers, and the Mafia itself. Every day, I would learn brand new things about them and then go online to search them up. With Kira, however, he creeped me out at first. He showed me how a serial killer can be cruel and ruthless, how a serial killer thinks and acts to his opponents. Then,I grew to become interested in him, watching episodes of him again and again. I still cringe sometimes when certain parts come up but...wow...aren't serial killers an interesting group of devils in disguise? Serial killers are everywhere in the world but you don't know where. Some might not be serial killers but crazy psychopaths. I can tell you that I'm not one of them I promise. Serial killers can be like him, handsome with a suit and tie, a voice that's monotone, a mischievous smirk or smile whenever they have that desire to kill, and have skills unlike normal people. What fascinates me so much about them is that all of them have a price to pay. Kira died from the ambulance, Ted Bundy got himself into death row, Jack the Ripper has never been found. All of them had certain desires or disorders that made them this way or they have an abusive family like Dio Brando.
Read this in a monotone voice or in Kira's voice. It fits perfect don't you think?

Sorry for that guys...I did a long Kira monologue there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time on Yoshikage Kira x Reader: Stockholm Syndrome...

You quickly rush home and slam the door, sighing gently. When you go up to your bedroom, you gasp as you see a tall man get up from the bed and pull out a picture from his breast pocket. He goes over to you and shows you a picture, looking into your eyes.

"Do you know this man, [Y/N]?"
You look at him wide eyed, gripping the doorknob.

"H-Holy shit... J-Jotaro Kujo?!"
"Yare Yare Daze..."
He shakes his head and tilts his hat slightly, holding out a picture of Kira before he changed his identity and then one where he's Kosaku, the person that he is right now.

You slightly nod your head, growing a bit scared but also angry because he just trespassed into your home without you being here. You don't even know him but you know his face and name, thanks to Yoshikage-I mean Kosaku Kawajiri.

Your thoughts roam back to all those months ago when he was still Yoshikage Kira. He killed you, but thanks to Sephrina, you kind of turned immortal. Then, you were basically in his home, you have Stockholm Syndrome and eloped with him. He told you he didn't like you...

Or so he told you...

Meanwhile

Kira is in his bedroom where Shinobu is sleeping peacefully on her bed, or basically their bed. Kira has gotten into his night clothes and he has a bright smirk on his face.

"Hayato has no idea what's going to come to him. Shinobu's asleep and I will have no worries because lady luck is on my side."
He gives out a sly chuckle and sits down on his bed slowly.

Then, something in his mind snaps at him and it's you. He remembers you, he remembers that night you two had together. He remembers your smile, your touch on him, the kisses you gave back to him, but why? Why is he feeling this way? He shouldn't...but there's something about you that no other girl has.

"[Y/F/N]...What is it about her that's making me this way? Why is she so...beautiful? So intelligent? Why do I miss her presence so? She almost bested me to a bloody pulp. Why do I have a feeling that I want to see her again?"