* * * * * *

After we looked at the last floor we left the art museum for part three.

"So, now what?" I asked as we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk.

"Now we're off to the park. It's just down the street," Luke explained.

The park was small. And deserted. Most of the place was just grass and trees except for the occasional bench. There was a tiny playground on the north end. It had two swirly slides, monkey bars, and little rocking horses. The rocking horses were rusted and most of the paint was chipped off, making them look like mini ridable blobs.

"Right this way," Luke said in an American tour-guide's accent. He escorted me to a patch of grass under the biggest oak tree in the park.

We both plopped on the ground, sitting cross-legged with our knees touching.

"There are some things I don't know about you, y'know. I'm not that obsessed," I began. "It's my turn to ask the questions."

"Alright," Luke replied. "But I still have some, too."

"Fine. We'll do a sort of cheesy game of twenty questions. Kay?"

"Deal," Luke nodded.

I put on a serious face. "What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?"

Luke chuckled. "What?"

"It says a lot about a person."

"Um... My favorite Taylor Swift song? Hmm..." Luke rubbed his chin like an old wise man. "Probably 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'."

"Interesting," I said, pretending to be serious.

"Okay, my turn. What do you like on a burger?"

"Um... I'm actually a vegetarian." Great. I hope I don't go into some animal rights rant because I really don't want to freak him out.

"Ohhhh." Luke nodded his head as he spoke. "So you can't eat meat, right?"

"Yeah."

"What about fish?"

"That's still meat. I can't eat any animals."

"What about eggs?"

"What?"

"Eggs. They're technically animals," Luke argued.

"That's true but they are only an embryo of a chicken so I'm allowed to eat eggs, yeah."

"Interesting," Luke mimicked my voice from the time I said it.

"My turn. What's your favorite book?" I asked.

"I'm not really in to reading. I did like the Divergent movie though. That was badass," Luke answered.

"You just like Tris, don't you?"

"Maybe..." Luke said.

"Hey, if you get to call me Tris then I should be allowed to give you a nickname," I addressed, changing the subject slightly.

"Ok, fine. Hit me."

"Daddy Long Legs," I proposed without hesitation.

"Oh hell yeah," Luke agreed. We both laughed.

We interviewed eachother for another thirty minutes, learning more and more about one another every minute. Once it got to be about twenty minutes into our questions we started to ask eachother stupid questions like 'What's your third favorite Jim Carrey movie' and 'How does it feel to waste your entire day answering stupid questions with a random girl you met at one of your shows'.

Luke looked at his phone. It was 8:40 pm. He gently rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. The sun was beginning to set, making the sky turn a light pinkish-purple color.

"Can we wait here and watch the sky go black?" Luke asked. Before letting me answer, however, he laid down on the grass. He stretched  his arms out, inviting me into them.

Without thinking I did as Luke gesticulatively requested. "Stop being the cutest thing ever." My head fit right in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid that's impossible," Luke said cockily.

"Oh, okay," I muttered sarcastically.

We laid there for what felt like another hour, talking about simple things and watching the sky. It was like we'd known eachother for years, not just two days. We were both so comfortable with eachother already. How was that possible? Luke said that this was only a fling.

Only a fling, I told myself.

Right above us was a completely different environment. An entire galaxy that could hold anything. There could be another life form trillions of light years away that will never be found by mankind. It's insane to think about how small and insignificant our lives really are.

"We should get going," I notified, carefully pushing myself off Luke and onto my feet. "I loved everything we did today, by the way."

"It's no big deal," Luke shrugged. "I should be the one thanking you. I've been so lonely lately and today I actually had a good time."

I smiled. "Well then you're welcome," I said sarcastically. Luke walked up to me and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I started to walk but Luke didn't move.

"Promise me something," he stated.

"What?" I asked, somewhat perplexed.

"Promise me I'll see you again," Luke urged. "Pinkie promise." He held up his right pinkie finger.

"What?" I repeated.

"C'mon, pinkie promise me."

With little protest, I laced my finger with his. "I pinkie promise."

~~~

(Nov/Dec 2014) Wow, finally chapter 9. It's about time. THIS CHAPTER WAS FILLED WITH CUTENESS OMG.

I'm at my grandparents' apartment right now and have been listening to a lot of Never Shout Never and have been really 'inspired' and motivated to write. Also to read lol.

I hope you're enjoying my story and thank you for reading! xxx

(follow me on Instagram. my user is @bailey.blossom)

(also follow me on Twitter. my user is @babyboyxlouis)

(July 2015) I HATE THAT ALL MY CHAPTERS ARE JUST DIALOGUE.

Ok but I just want to get some things straight here and sort of do a little summary of Bea. She is eighteen (a year younger than Luke) and graduated high school when she was seventeen because she took online classes. She is like 5'2", suffers from some bad anxiety although it's gotten better over the years, and has that generic grunge tumblr girl style ok? ok. Thank you for reading and have a greaaaaat dayyyyyy. xxx