I cleared my throat when she was done causing her to wipe her head in our direction.

"Hey Chris." She wave.

"Hi Tina." I said with a nervous smile.

"Okay, I'll withdraw to the other room while you two practice." Deborah said an left.

"So can I hear your song?" She stood up adjusting her dress.

"Yeah sure." I grabbed my violin and bow, then I started playing, it was a music I composed for her so this is the perfect occasion.

She danced while I played, she is damn good at dancing, normally when I play my eyes are always closed, but just this time I keep them wide open to admire her beauty, her long red hair bounced left an right dancing at the notes, her legs moved from on step to another, her flowering gown shifted with each movement and her hip sway, delicately she dance at the notes of my song.

She tripped and almost fell but I was quick to catch her.

Our eyes met, it was an explosion of emotion, I felt sparkles in side of me and I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers. Then...

"Hummumm!" Fred cleared his throat.

I almost drop her if not for my conscience. I help her up.

"Thanks." She grinned nervously, I half nodded.

"Sorry for interrupting your practice." He said the "practice" like we were doing something else, "Tina your mother called, she wants you home now, come I'll drop you." He said.

Tina nodded as she was leaving she glanced back to smile at me, I smiled back. Don't blame me, I couldn't help it.

"How was it love bird?" Deborah elbow me.

"What?!" I glared at her.

"What? What?! I saw everything! And you precious sheet of paper confirmed everything." She wave the paper on my face.

I check my pockets but nothing, then I snatch the paper. "You're impossible." I shook my head.

"So tell."

"Tell what I bet your cable of eavesdropping my entire life!"

"Shut up! Love bird!" She chuckled.

"Stop calling me that!" I rolled my eyes.

"You two were doing something else in that room right?"

I stare at her in disbelief, "no! She was just dancing then she almost fell but I caught her and.."

"You kissed her!"

"Damn it! Will you shut up! We didn't do anything Fred bursted in."

"An interrupted your love moment."

I huffed and walked away while she laugh. "Keep laughing." I called out.

~~~~~~~~~

I knock on the door of Fred's office, and heard a muffled "come in"

I went in and shut the door. "Hey." I said.

He turn his chair to face me, okay he was actually glaring at me.

"What this glare?"

"Cause you lied to me."

"How?" Yeah that was a foolish question.

"About Tina." He gave me the unimpressed look.

I sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose, "I know, sorry."