I shook my head, "no I wasn't kidding am really taking you to practice."

"Oh please." He scoff as he slump in his seat.

That hurts, "I really wanna drop you at practice and watch you ride then drive you back home." I said

"Gosh! Congratulation! You are going to watch me ride? That is the best of the day." He chuckled.

"Yeah, am going to watch you ride."

"I see, you can go to any extent for Fred's trust."

"Am not doing this for Fred, but-" I paused as I looked through the rare mirror, he had a red headphone on.

I sigh.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled in front of the ranch.

He quickly got out and slam the door walking into the crow of student.

I slowly got out into the seats where some people were seating, waiting for a competition? Cause there were lines and obstacles right in the middle of the ranch, ouhhh! This will be great to watch.

Chris came out later in a white riding pant and a red riding coat with black gloves and boot with a black helmet. He climbed on a white beautiful horse, and match to the line.

Beside him were other riders, the boy on a brown house was in green coat and black pant, I recognized him, he was Jesse and Cameron's brother, there is many other students in different uniform.

There was a loud sound of gunfire, and the race began. The horses ran with the speed of light.

Number six fell our her horse, and the crowd chorus an ouhhhh! Number five seem to have difficulties with make his horse jump the bars, but instead he flew over the bar all alone, and another ouhhhh erupted, number four was just too clumsy to hold the rein of the horse he ended up suspending head down while the horse ran, number three was too perfect, hitting the animal with a crop for it to move faster but instead the horse sat down and he rolled out causing the crowd to laugh.

It remains number two and number one Gabriel and Christopher. They jumped over the obstacles so easily like pros, Chris was ahead, Gabriel was just and inch away.

He lean closer to his horse and whispered something, they were bother heading to a gigantic obstacle, the bars were more higher than the previous, and in the middle of the bars stood a puddle.

Christopher increase his speed as the jumped over the bars successfully, it was just wonderful, I didn't noticed my breathing hitch during all that while.

As for Gabriel, his horse couldn't jump the obstacle at first so he had to return back to gain enough speed for his horse to jump successfully above the bars.

Chris cross the finish line just in time, the crowd stood up and cheered, his group did same.

Then Gabriel came second and number six third.

This is just wonderful, I didn't know he was that good at riding.

He totally freak me out when he stood on his horse back while it move waving to people.

I thought he would fall but that never happened.

After a lot of congratulations and petting on the back, Chris finally change out of his uniform.

He stop dead in track when he saw this girl with red hair, she walked closer to him.

The just Stare at each other in silence, they girl was about to say something before Gabriel interrupted her.