ANNOUNCEMENT

So, I have good news and bad news.

The bad news—I'm sure by now you all have noticed my very significant lack of updating, so I'm officially making the announcement: Recovery is now on a temporary hiatus.

Are you discontinuing the story?
No, I'm not discontinuing Recovery. I'm simply putting it on hiatus, as I've been focusing a lot more on my art than my writing as of late.

Why are you putting Recovery on hiatus?
This leads me to the good news: I'm currently adapting Recovery—among other books of mine—into a webcomic on Webtoons and Tapas, should all go as planned! Itll still be a while before I get any pages up, as I'd like to get a good majority of them done to have steady updates—what? Me? Steady updates?—but I'll make another announcement when the time comes.

Why have you stopped responding to comments?
Unfortunately, I've completely neglected to check my notifications, and now have 4K, so I'm seriously stalling going through that many notifications. *sweats* If you have any questions you desperately need answered, please don't hesitate to message me, or comment on my message board via profile. I'll check it as soon as I get the chance.

Are you removing Recovery from Wattpad?
NO. A lot of people have been asking me this, and I am not removing Recovery from Wattpad. It's simply going on pause while I get started making the webcomic. If I have free time in between, I'll post another chapter, but it may be a while. Once I get a few chapters/episodes of the webcomic made and can start posting on a steady schedule, I'll come back and focus more on my writing.

Why are you making webcomics?
Because I love art, and I love writing, and creating webcomics give me a way to combine both of those hobbies into one. I'd also like to make illustrating my full-time job, but to do that requires making a Ko-Fi account (which is linked in my Wattpad profile!) and a Patreon.

What will we get if we become a Patreon?
I'm glad you asked! Once I get the webcomics up and running on various platforms, becoming a Patreon will give you early access to new episodes and fan service! (And, if enough people ask for it, I'll consider making a tier to include nsfw content in the future.)