Family Bio and Updated Bio

Start from the beginning

Relatives: Jaune De Arc (Nephew), Pyhrra Nickos (Niece), Adam Taurus (Great-great Grandson), Sun Wu Kong (Great Grandson), Velvet Scarlettina (Great Granddaughter), Nina Tucker II (Great-Great Granddaughter), Sam Connor (Great Grandson), Nora Valkyrie (Granddaughter), Lie Ren (Grandson), Ilia Amitola (Illegitimate Daughter), John Doe II (Great 6x Grandson), Penny Polendina (Spawn), Oscar Pine (Illegitimate Son), Monty Oum (Body Double), Neopolitan Torchwick (Adopted Daughter-in-law)

Children Profiles:

Name: Ruby Rose

Alias: Silberäugige Krieger

Age: 15

Height: 165 cm (5'5 ft)

Stand Name: [Rose Free] (Instead of strings, they are vines from roses. Just like Holly's stand.)

Quotes: "Yare Yare Dawa...", "Any last wishes before your face gets punched into fine dust?"

Semblance: Petal Burst, Cleansing Flame (Inherited power - (Y/N) ), Silver Eyes (Inherited Power - Summer Rose)

Description: Being motherless for most of her life. Ruby Rose kept her innocent and childlike to forget about her past. Despite having a surrogate father, Ruby trusted her half sister, Yang and her Stand, Rose Free. A spirit who protected Ruby from harm ever since she was a child.

Ruby was a big fan of (Y/N) and his adventures. She always wanted to go to Beacon because word got out that (Y/N) started the school along with Ozpin, the headmaster. But Ruby felt a familiar sense of family within the legendary hunter. Ruby felt like he was the missing piece to her life, but doesn't know how and why she felt that way.

Ruby will do anything to figure out what her connection is to the legendary hunter that changed Remnant. Little did she know that it was much more than just familiarity.

Name: Yang Xiao Long

Alias: Goldener Drache

Age: 18

Height: 180 cm (5'11 ft)

Stand Name: [Golden Experience] (Genderbent)

Quotes: "I, Yang Xiao Long, have a dream... To be the best huntress that surpasses the legend himself.", "I fight for my dreams, that's all the reason I need."

Semblance: Burn, Dragon's Wrath (Inherited Power)

Description: Being the oldest sibling proved to be difficult for Yang in the past, but she doesn't have to worry about her sister anymore.

Despite her mother leaving and her knowledge of her surrogate dad, Yang held onto her dreams of becoming a strong hunter. She held a strong sense of respect and admiration for (Y/N), even trained herself to surpass him, but something didn't stuck with Yang though.

Everytime Yang and Ruby talk about (Y/N), she felt a strong sense of familiarity like Ruby. The spirit within her, who has guided Yang when she was a child, also told her that she felt strange seeing a picture of him. In addition to her mother's disappearance, she's also determined to find her mother and father to explain why they left her.

Name: Weiss Schnee

Alias: Eiskönigin

Age: 17

Height: (Without heels)- 157 cm (5'2 ft), (With heels)- 165cm (5'5 ft)

Stand Name: [Silver Chariot] (Genderbent)

Semblance: Glyphs, Polar Plunge (Inherited Power)

Quotes: "Redemption is a beautiful thing. Especially when you get to know your countless relatives are actually pretty cool themselves.", "Don't get on my bad side. Only one person was able to survive, and I'm not telling who."

Description: The Schnee bloodline wouldn't be as rich and noble thanks to (Y/N). The recent reveal of Weiss' biological father, who is (Y/N) himself, changed the way she looked at the world.

Compassion, kindness, and respect is what the snow haired girl is looking for these days. She seeks redemption from all the people she had insulted and shunned, and forgiveness from her father even though he had already forgiven her.

Now that two more sisters came into light. Will Weiss have the patience to get to know the other two? Or will her bad side get the best of her?

Name: Blake Belladona

Alias: Meister der Schatten

Age: 17

Height: 175 cm (5'9 ft)

Stand Name: [Cream] (Genderbent???)

Semblance: Shadow Clones, Summon (Inherited Power - Kali Belladona), Darkness' Spawn (Inherited Power - (Y/N) )

Quote: "If you have nothing better to do, then do something about it. Easier said than done."

Description: Being a Faunus born in Menagerie, Blake strived for equal rights for Faunus kind, in hopes that true peace will reign over.

When the White Fang turned hostile and became a terrorist cell. Blake's ex-boyfriend, Adam Taurus, joined this new way of life. Forcing Blake to run away from the White Fang. On top of that, she knew that Ghira wasn't actually her father. When Blake learned that her biological father was a human. She was shocked and hurt that her father would up and left Blake and Kali, but when Kali revealed the true identity of her father and met him. Blake was safely assured that the future of Remnant will be smooth sailing. For now.

A/N: Now that this is settled, the information above will be the foundation of all the relationships shown throughout the fanfic. Enjoy this fuckfest of a family.