1

My marriage started 3 years ago, when I was just 22 years old, I was very young but my insanity was extremely big, I chased after a handsome boy for 4 years of college tirelesslyl. I risk it all even the most dirtiest thing is to climb into his bed and after make him responsible for me, make him stay with me all my life, I'm so selfish, selfish to the point I want to tie him my side ...

But I was wrong, wrong from the beginning, persistent cling to him and then receive the disdain from him, use tricks to stay beside him and then receive the coldness from him forever. I tried to be obediently with him, learn to be a good wife, learn to cook, learn to do housework, learn to make him happy, learn to please a cold man like him .... Learn a lot of things just because I want him to keep an eye on me, for him not to look at me with unpleasant eyes ...

These 3 years I've had to do a lot of things to please him. I want to have a baby with him but he doesn't want to. We got married for nearly 3 years but I never got a chance to experience what it like to be a mom... not even once . He was very careful about prevention, he was even more careful than I was maybe he was afraid that When I have a child, I will have an invisible rope binding him to me longer but he did not know that I wanted to have children because I wanted to make him happy, making him feel like a father like many other men...

After 3 years of marriage, I could not have a child and I blame him because he did not give me that opportunity, his family always kept a cold face to me, now that I do not have children to follow their family, my mother-in-law always sneered "poisonous tree can't never make fruits " I just smiled wryly but my heart was really cold i do not have a warm rays.

My mother used to be the principal of an elementary school, and have to retire , so even just one tiny respect from my husband family is impossible dream just because we have "no education background". Tired, I'm so tired, I want to end everything here, I will give him his freedom, and I, I will go back to my mother's house to take care of her for the rest of her life and heal my wounds

When I married Taehyung, my mother neither objected nor supported ,she just smiled wishing for me to be happy later but I knew her heart was also very hurt ...