"Taehyung said....he loves me..."I said selflessly and my heart beat increased.

" No! He don't! "Jennie yelled

"Jennie unnie---"

The hospital curtain suddenly revealed the guy that made my heartbeat increased.

"V..."I muttered

"How dare you come here after what you did to Jisoo!" Jennie yelled.

"Nini..." I tried to calm her down.

"No! He hurt you! Can't you see it?! He's stupid!" Jennie keep yelling as her gaze divert from me and V then vice versa.

"Jennie I come here for Jis-"

"I don't care! You're the reason why she fainted,it's all your fault!
Better off! You stay away from her because your completely dumb and nonsense!" Jennie yelled as she keep punching hum harshly and vigorously but V doesn't seem to care hes just trying to block it all as he stared concernedly at me.

"Jennie stop it...." I said trying to control my temper as some glitchy sounds enter my brain.

"No Jisoo! This guy is stupid and he deserves all that I said! Taehyung is a complete dumb-"

"STOP CALLING TAEHYUNG LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT!"

"And why?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

"Really?" V said and a smile form on his lips as he go near me...

"Yah! You two stop!" Jennie yelled...

"V...I love you," I said looking at him uneasilly until our lips torridly met ignoring Jennie's presence our lips move in synchronization,he gently nipped my bottom lip then he parted my mouth as he push his tounge in while I silently moaned inside his mouth as our tounges twirled together and as we pulled away Jennie is already gone....

"I love you too Jisoo,"He smiled and his lips went back on mine again and as it go deeper a moan escaped my lips and pink smokes started wrapping us unconsciously.

Jane's POV:

" Fuck! What will we do now?! The curse will be over the prophecy can't happen we dark witches will die!"Mom keeps freaking out as she watch the porn I mean the hourglass projection.

"Mom I'll still defeat Jisoo!" I rolled my eyes.

"We're not sure about that....how about her purple powders gosh," Mom said dumbly and panicky,I don't know what to do with mom but the fact that Jisoo might flee from the curse it pressures me.

"We can search for the black book... We can find solutions there mom," I said frantically calming her...I can't even calm myself.

"Do you think we can find that part in the black book so quick?!
I don't wanna ruin the powderism! Damn it! She should die!" Mom is in real panic.
I deeply sighed and motioned my hands making the book float towards me.

I deeply sighed and scanned the book.

"It doesn't have table of contents," I said annoyed.
"What the hell daughter?!" Mom yelled.

"Eomma!" I sighed
"We have one week,one week to fix this..." Eomma is in panic as she fidget around.

"One week?!But we have all the months until December!" I yelled.

"No!one week before the powderism will fade!" Mom yelled.

"What will we do now? Miyeon! Will she help us?can she help us!" I panicked and don't know what to do.
This got me feeling like a psycho.