34. hanging out

The bakusquad was planning on hanging out with everyone and having a party after going out on the town. It was a week so they were off school for now.

They invited

Riku and axel, the new guys
Bakugou
Uraraka
Kirishima
Ida
Hagakure
Mina
Kaminari
Sero
Shinsou
Jirou
Yaomomo
Deku
Todoroki
Anyone else I forgot

They got together and went to the city.

"Let's go here first!" Mina pointed at a store that had bikes and scooters and other things.

They all bought razor scooters.

Bakugou, kirishima, Axel, Momo, and todoroki had red.

Mina, hagakure, kaminari, uraraka, and sero, had pink.

Riku, shinsou, and jirou had purple.

Deku had green.

Ida had blue.

Etc...

They rode around like little children while everyone stared at them like they were on crack.

I mean, kaminari probably is tho.

They continued, stopping at a hot topic.

Jirou, shinsou, kirishima, and bakugou were the only ones that went in.

Bakugou bought a few band shirts
FOB TØP P!ATD ETC...

kirishima also got some emo shirts.

Basically everyone in hot topic got the band shirts and left to join the others.

They decided to get lunch at good ol' Mickey d's.

They ordered a bunch of chicken nuggets in the drive through.

They got yelled at cause they weren't using a car.

They went to a target, not to go shopping, but to steal some carts.

The bakusquad shared a cart, bakugou pushed it, mina sero and kirishima were in it.

Kaminari was on the bottom.

The dekusquad had their own cart.

Everyone else had a third cart.

They ran out of the parking lot with security going after them and eventually had to return the carts and apologize.

The squad had a lot of fun and eventually settled down in the dorms to play games.

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven first, well draw names, no cheating" Jirou said.

Everyone put a paper with their names in a hat, mina drew the first group.

"Yaomomo and jirou"

Next group

"Midoriya and ida" (Not a ship thing.

Deku and ida talked about his crush. Ida had a crush on uraraka, but had no cha because of bakugou.

Next

"Bakugou and... Kirishima"

Bakugou involuntarily walked into the closet.

"Hey bakugou, I know we're both really awkward now, but.. I don't wanna be awkward. I'm sorry" Kirishima said.

"I'm sorry kirishima, it's gonna be awk since we... Broke up and all. I'm not going to be a piece of shit to you like most exes are" Bakugou said, looking down at his feet.