30. friends

On the last episode of dbz...

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Can you guess who it is?

Drumroll.

Dadadadadada

Yup you guessed it, shitty hair.

"What the hell are you doing here! Don't just stand there you piece of shit!"

"I just wanted to talk..." Kirishima said.

"Well I don't, so leave" He tried to slam the door, but kirishima jumped in front of it.

"Just let me talk, come on"

"Whatever, but I'm not getting back with you"

Bakugou walked out and followed kirishima.

They stopped at a coffee shop and sat outside.

"What do you want shitty hair, I wanted to spend my birthday in peace" He said angrily looking away.

"I wanted to apologize again even though I know you don't care, I also got you this a while ago" He pulled out a wrapped present.

"Whatever" He grabbed it and opened it.

When he saw what it was, his eyes widened. Kirishima looked away.

It was lightsabers and movie tickets.

Bakugou looked at kirishima.

"I already have a lightsaber"

"I know, I went to the Disney store to buy those though, and I'm not gonna waste them and I can't get a refund for the movie, I got them a while ago"

"When is the movie?" Bakugou asked.

"Today, in an hour"

"Alright then, let's go watch it"

"Really!?"

"Yeah, hurry up before I change my mind cause I still hate you"

"Alright let's go!" Kirishima grabbed bakugous arm and ran, but then realized what he was doing and let go.

"S-sorry"

They went to watch the new star Wars movie.

The last skywalker

⚠spoilers I think, I don't really know cause I make things up as I go ⚠

We walked into the theater and started watching all the prevews. Most of them were Boring, but when the movie started, it was immediately interesting.

There was a chase scene.

Po and fin and chewy were playing some sort of chess, when they arrived to a place, some guy gave him something to plug into R2d2, and they said there was a spy for them.

They immediately had to fly off as some ships started chasing the millennium Falcon.

Po kept light speed skipping so by the time they got back to the planet, the falcon was on fire.

Meanwhile rey was going through a training course, bb8 was with her, she hit a tree and it fell on bb8, he was okay but a bit damaged.

Po got mad when he saw that

The movie went on, they had to look for an old sith tracker thing for a planet palpate was on.

At the end of the movie rey found out palpatine was her grandfather and kylo ren (Ben solo) was the last skywalker.