16. interview

Kirishima pov.

I was already finished surfing. I won the contest yet again.

Now it was time for the interview. The entire world was going to know the truth about me. I'm about to get a whole lot of attention.

"So 'shark' what is you're real identity if you would please tell us" They pointed the microphone toward me.

"Well, I've kept this a secret for a long time because I didn't like the attention from the people around me, but my name is kirishima eijiro and I go to UA high" A lot of gasps were heard from around.

"The most prestigious high school in Japan" They said.

"Yeah, I've kept this a secret from my peers cause I didn't want them to be my friend just cause I was famous. Well everyone there is so nice and supporting no matter what, they didn't find out until just now either"

"That's quite a big secret to keep, how did you keep it? "

"Well I dye my hair red, and spike it up with gel normally"

"That's quite a durastic change"

"Is there anything else you want to ask me? "

"Actually yes, a lot of viewers wanted to know if you are dating someone"

"Well, yes I am. I am bisexual and I have a boyfriend, he should be here watching this event actually"

Everyone looked surprised, but supporting, this world has changed for the better.

"Would he like to come up and introduce himself? " The reporter looked around, then bakugou walked forward into the center of the crowd.

"Is this him? "

"Yes, this is my boyfriend, bakugou katsuki" He didn't wave or smile, he just glared.

"He doesn't look very nice, actually the contrary, he looks very bitter"

"Well, he can be very nice"

"Is that all the questions you have? " I asked.

"No, that will be all for now" The cameraman stopped recording and the reporter walked off.

Eventually the crowds died down until it was just our classmates.

"I didn't know it was you kirishima! "
"Wow, you guys are dating? "
"How did I not notice before?"
"It was pretty obvious"
"Woah"

Everyone was talking at once.

"Woah woah, calm down guys, I don't need all the attention, really" It was overwhelming.

"Sorry kirishima"

"Let's go back now" Bakugou said.

"Ooh, you wanna fuck your boyfriend huh?" Kaminari said. I started to blush.

"You piece of fuck, go shit yourself"

"Shouldn't it be-"

"Go. 👏Shit. 👏Your. 👏Self. 👏" Bakugou said in kaminari's face.

Everyone in the class started to laugh at bakugou's random comment.

"Alright let's go" Ida said while waving his arms in a robotic manner.

While walking, midoriya came up to me with todoroki following behind him.

"I didn't know you were shark the surfer. You're my favorite surfer."

I smiled. "Well I'm glad your not freaking out about it. I honestly thought you would be in tears"

"No, I'm fine"