26. surfing 🌊🌊🌊

Kirishima pov

Im the morning, I woke up, then remembered, California's next to the ocean. I'll take katsuki surfing, everyone there will probably croud us thought cause I keep forgetting I'm famous for surfing.

I decided to take him anyway, I love surfing.

Third person pov

The two really gay boys went to the beach with a surf board.

Kirishima remembered that bakugou didn't like surfing alone from last time.

So they both decided to surf together.

After a couple hours, they stopped for a break.

Kirishima was sitting on the beach, while bakugou was using the restroom.

"Him really? You could do much better than that annoying hot headed bastard"

Somebody walked up to kirishima.

Kirishima looked up to see a random person he didn't know, but he was probably a fan.

"You don't know what this hot headed bastard is really like. You'll never know. You're just jealous, a jealous fanboy"

The random man looked kinda surprised that kirishima knew fluent english.

The man was about to say something else, when bak walked up to kiri and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What's happening?" He whispered in to kirishima's ear.

"Oh just this jealous guy saying I could do better than you. But we both know you're the best"

The man looked confused, he obviously didn't know Japanese, so why was he even hitting on a Japanese person in the first place?

Bakugou and kirishima went back to the hotel and decided to teach the spiky blonde some english.

"Cat" Kirishima said, pointing at a picture of a cat.

He felt like learning with pictures and examples is the easiest and most affective way to learn something.

"Cat" Bakugou repeatedly said, in a strong accent.

"Ok great" Kirishima said. Bakugou gave him a puzzled expression of what he just said.

Kirishima explained so bakugou would understand.

After about half an hour, they thought that was enough for one day.

They spent the last few days of vacation walking along the beach, and beautiful cities until they had to go back to Japan.

Bakugou was learning english really quickly, he could probably have a simple conversation with somebody by now.

The two lovers got onto their flight and decided to sleep the entire way. That way it was much easier for the long flight's time to be passed.

They had already missed quite a lot of  school, but they could make it up. I mean the entire bakusquad was with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were about to graduate, so when they got back, they had to study a lot for the SAT tests.
(Idk if those are things anywhere else but America, but idk)

Bakugou was smart anyway, he had brought study materials during their vacation, and they studied everyday, but they still had work to do.

The entire next few days were spent filling out the make-up work.