I knew she wouldn't be as happy as I was to see her, but I didn't expect her to be, and that's one thing I loved about our 'friendship'.

When I saw how she looked my entire body grew with the warmth of smitten.

Ellie had a scarf secured around the top part of her head, letting her braided hair hang out the rest. An oversized t shirt was on her small frame as she slowly rocked back and forth waiting for an explanation.

"I was bored," I shrugged while kicking off my shoes and making myself at home.

I purposely plopped down on her bed, putting my arms behind my head and feet up. Then took a quick glance at the door to see she had already locked it.

"I can't just keep letting you in like this," Ellie sighed with her head in her hands, plopping down next to me.

I was surprised she didn't make me get out, meaning I was definitely starting to grow on her.

"Why not?" I knew why, but wanted to hear how scared she was of us getting caught again. It turned me on in ways I couldn't describe.

"My parents..." Ellie mumbled.

By now her back was turned to me as she sat on the edge of her bed.

I let the silence fall between us and after a minute passed I finally spoke.

"They sound asleep to me," I shrugged while sitting up.

"That's not the point. Also where is your dad? I haven't seen him around since you guys moved in. It's like he's never home..."

Ellie turned around and asked me. She was sitting criss crossed with her elbows on her knees and a fist under her jaw. I couldn't help the quick glances I made to in between her legs. It was dim thanks to the moon so I couldn't see much, but I knew she had no shorts on, and her unicorn printed panties confirmed it.

I stopped looking before she took notice of how she was sitting. Instead, I decided to sit across from her and mirror her position.

"It's cause he's not," I shrugged with my weight on my arms as I leaned back.

"Work?" Ellie raised a brow.

"Something like that.."

"My parents are never home either," she sighed while playing with the comforter fabric.

"Good to know..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Huh?" I played off cluelessly.

We both looked at each other with a faint smile. I could tell she wanted to ask again but gave me a sly look and shook her head.

"Well, nice talk, but it's time for you to leave. I'm tired," Ellie said before getting up, closing the gates to heaven between her legs.

"No," I flat out said.

She wasn't getting rid of me that quick.

"No?"

"No."

We stared at each other with nothing but challenge in our eyes. I felt my body tingle because I liked testing her. It forced Ellie outside of her comfort zone, and into mine.

"Okay- nice try Styles, now come on," her small hands grabbed the sides of mine as she began tugging.

"Remember how this ended last time?" I teased, more than up for the challenge.

It was cute watching her pull with all of her might, so much a couple of grunts would slip past her lips. But she had sadly barely even moved me forward, so I grew tired of the cuteness and finally did what I was waiting for.

I flipped my hands so quick Ellie had no time to readjust. I pulled her foward in one swift motion, causing her to stumble onto the bed and land on top of me.

She felt like a feather on top of me. Her legs were straddled which connected us instantly and my hands were on her hips to brace her fall.

"H-Harry?" She breathed faintly, only centimeters away from my lips.

Our faces were so close I could feel the heat radiating off of us both.

"Yes?" I smirked, us still frozen and her on my chest.

"Why?"

I didn't understand her question. There were so many things she could have been asking why to right now. So much that I could probably make a list with at least fifty. But I didn't feel like answering it. Or her. I just wanted to feel. So that's what I did.

I closed the space between us and connected our lips. I could tell Ellie was taken aback by the way she gripped the fabric of my shirt and moved back a bit, but she didn't stop it. Once she realized what was happening and couldn't change it, she accepted it.

She leaned back into the kiss, allowing me to move my lips. I had a feeling this was Ellie's first time kissing anyone, let alone make out with. So it took her a second to adjust, but once she did I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

"Mm..." she moaned into my mouth.

That simple moan only added to my erection, that I knew Ellie could feel under her warm arousel.

It didn't take long for me to gain dominance in the kiss, and Ellie had no problem following my every move. She adjusted to the pace well even though I had a inkling it was her first kiss, and was actually starting to get into it more than I expected.

Her hips slowly began rocking over me. I finally parted our swollen lips to grunt and gripped her ass firmly.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to h-hurt you, I j-" she began rambling nervously.

I regretted stopping the kiss because I knew she'd freak out like this, but I'm glad I did because she deserved every bit of reassurance during this moment.

"You didn't hurt me angel, you could never... you actually made me feel good," I rasped while running my fingers down the side of her thighs gently.

"I did?"

Oh Ellie, the things I could do to you.

"Move your hips like that again and you'll know."

She bit her lip while staring at me unsurely, but slowly rocked her hips again.

She had made me so sensitive that the friction between us felt amazing, and I knew if she kept going I'd cum again but this time in my pants like I was back in middle school.

No girl has had an effect on me
like this since then actually, and I was loving every moment.

"Mm.." she moaned to herself with her eyes closed.

I took this second to take everything in.

I snuck into the preachers kid room and gave her a taste of her first sexual experiences. Under a roof that her people deemed so holy and sacred.

If that doesn't drive you crazy Styles I don't know what will..

Just as Ellie had seemed to get fully comfortable and was about to put her hands in my hair, we heard the creek of her parents door open down the hall.

"Shit," I said as we both looked at each other.

In a matter of seconds I was scrambling to find my shoes with my massive hard on slinging every where in my pants. Ellie's flustered cheeks shined in the moonlight as I quickly scurried out of her window and to the tree. The doorknob to her room began shaking as soon as I got a foot out of the window good.

"Ellie? Open this door right now," I heard the voice of her dad demand from the other side.

"Sorry?" I said Defensively.

All she could do was smile at me before grabbing my cheeks and pecking my lips one more time. She shook her head, then closed and locked the window. The blinds followed soon after as she slowly released them, and I forced my frozen brain to make haste down the tree.