+13+

Harry

I parted my lips and grunted loudly as I stroked my thick shaft. I was extremely horny. Even worse than usual. Back at home I would've had my raging hard on handled in under an hour- and not by myself either.

The girls here aren't the same though.

The girls here are some of the most beautiful I've ever laid eyes on. Especially my neighbor. Her soft eyes and delicate features is what turned me on the most. Just thinking about it sent more blood rushing to my lower half, making my tip throb.

Ellie's petite with a golden complexion and a stunning smile. Everything on her is perky and looked in need of my touch. Watching her body almost fold every time I get near her easily became my favorite part of seeing her.

"Fuck," I panted as I stroked faster.

She didn't even know how much she turned me on either, and after seeing her half naked today I wanted to take her down right there by the pool. I contained myself until in private instead, where I was ready to release a well built up load.

I imagined us by the pool again, except this time we were both missing clothes. I pictured myself burying myself so deep inside of her that she let the neighbors know about our sins. I wanted the entire neighborhood to hear us. To hear how good I can make her feel.

My hips bucked and body jolted as every naughty thought about Ellie came crashing against my skull. My vision blurred for mere seconds as all of my muscles twitched and pulsed my well needed orgasm. I felt the hot spurts of cum land on my torso in various spots.

When I finally calmed down I looked at my stomach admiring the mess of my own seed. I almost got hard again thinking about Ellie swallowing it all, but the day that happens seemed close to never.

It was nearing midnight and my dad had left again over an hour ago. He only stayed home for hours at a time, and left to either work or lay with some bitch.

After I 'handled business' I washed myself off and threw on some more sweats and a plain white tee.

I didn't have many friends here besides Claire, Ellie, and a couple of the football players. The rest were acquaintances that only acknowledged me because I was new or 'attractive'.

I knew Claire was out at some party already having the time of her life on snap chat. Apparently so was half the school from what I saw.

So that left Ellie, who I wasn't sure was awake or not since the entire house was dark. I thought for a few minutes then finally shot her a quick text in hopes of a reply.

H: hey

Almost five minutes had passed of me nervously tapping my phone and staring at her window. After another minute passed my phone buzzed and she finally texted back.

E: hey

I could finally breathe, and shamelessly texted back immediately.

H: crack your window open for me?

As I stared at the window I noticed her read the text, but didn't see any signs or a reply. A minute had passed of me waiting for some sign, until I finally saw her shadow, and the window slowly cracked open.

I smiled and threw on some shoes and ran out my house and across the street. I reached the tree that I climbed effortlessly and as quietly as I could slipped into her room.

"Thank you," I smiled, barely breaking a sweat on my way in.

"What do you want Harry? It's almost midnight," Ellie whispered with her arms crossed across her chest.