+10pt.2+

*long chap I apologize in advance*

Harry and I retracted our hands as quickly as possible as he backed off of me. I coughed awkwardly as I quickly twisted the cap back on the juice.

"Nice to see you two here," Claire beamed, but only had her eyes on Harry who's face was slightly red and staring at a solo cup.

"Hey," he mumbled deeply to Claire.

Her manicured nails scratched smooth patterns over his muscular arms as she stared at him with smitten. Harry was so under the influence he just stared back, sneakily slithering his arm around her waist.

My stomach churned with a feeling  of jealousy that I didn't want to acknowledge, but knew was there. So I picked up my cup of juice and gulped heavily in hopes it would drown the feeling.

"Hi, Claire," I breathed after chugging a couple of mouthfuls.

"Is your drink...good?" She chuckled with a pointed finger.

"Delicious," I cheekily smiled back to her.

"Hmm, well I'm gonna steal your... 'date' for a dance. You don't mind, do you girly?" She asked even though I knew she wouldn't care what the answer could be.

They were already hand in hand about to walk out of the kitchen.

"Not at all," I shrugged with open arms for them to just leave me alone to die in peace.

"Thanks, I knew you wouldn't," she winked, and they were out of my sight.

I felt so angry that I started seeing red. I was upset because Claire got whatever and whoever she wanted all of the time. She lived the perfect life at such a young age, so you'd think she'd have no reason to be so rude all of the time.

My eyes scanned the cluttered counter in search of anything familiar. There were so many bottles of alcohol, but since I didn't drink at all I had no clue what would mix well with... apple juice.

I decided to grab the half full bottle of Malibu since I had seen it everywhere but never tasted it. With anger in my heart and the urge to make a stupid decision, I twisted the cap off and water-falled a mouth full of the bitter liquid.

As soon as it hit the back of my throat I flinched. It felt like I was pouring hot lava into my mouth. I stopped quickly after the third pour and held it in my mouth. I was too afraid to swallow, but if I were to spit it out I'd look childish. With a plugged nose I swallowed the alcohol and cringed deeply as it led a trail of fire all the way to my stomach.

"Ugh!" I cringed to myself before finishing off my cup of juice.

I decided that was enough for the night, and I hated to admit it- but those few gulps had my head tingling. Nonetheless though, I was still perfectly capable of driving but more aggravated than ever.

I sighed deeply and decided that sitting at the pool wasn't a good idea anymore either. I didn't feel comfortable anywhere in there, and had just committed too many sins in a short amount of time.

I tossed my cup and headed for the front door. I decided to sit in my car and watch Netflix until the timer went off and I could finally get out of there.

-

After the remaining 35 minutes had finally passed and I successfully finished another episode of one of my favorite series, I emerged from my car to go find Harry.

I locked the door behind me and decided to enter the house through the front door this time. He was near there the last time I had seen him so I figured I might as well start there.