+12+

Ellie

"Hey baby girl," my dad smiled as he walked over to me to place a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey dad," I smiled back, trying my best to hide how nervous I felt.

"Your mom and I are about to go to the flea market then grab lunch, wanna join us?"

I wanted to jump for joy because that meant I could hang out with Harry.

Then I stopped that thought as soon as it started because I found myself willing to ditch my parents just to hang out with a boy I had no businesses being with.

"Sorry dad, but I'll have to pass," I sighed while pointing to my homework.

"School is more important. We'll bring you something back," my dad reassured.

"Okay, you guys have fun!" I yelled to him on his way out.

As soon as I saw the door shut all the way I reached for my curtains again. I yanked them open to see if Harry was still where I left him.

It had barely been five minutes since they were closed while I talked to my dad. Though in that short amount of time Harry had made different plans.

He never came back to the window. I would see him pass it here and there but he just kept getting ready.

I observed his usual attire of all black from head to toe as he locked the front door behind him. The faint thump of Claire's music from her obnoxiously loud car made me want to gag. I couldn't describe the feeling washing over me as I stared at his every move.

I forgot my view was wide open, and when I locked eyes with Harry it snapped me out of it. I couldn't read his emotions since he was so far, I barely could when we stood face to face. All I knew was I've never shut my curtains so fast in my life.

I sighed heavily and walked over to my bed to plop down in a defeated oomph. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel some type of way when I wish I didn't. I had no technical reason to be upset or jealous. Harry and I were and never would be a thing. Not because we were polar opposites, but because even if we weren't my parents wouldn't allow it.

I decided I had seen enough homework and it looked fairly decent outside, so I slid out of my clothes and grabbed a towel. I didn't swim much, but I did like to tan since I was sort of light for my race. I usually tanned in my bathing suit if my parents were home, but preferred naked if they weren't so my body was evenly shaded.

They had left a couple of minutes ago so I wrapped my naked body up and padded down stairs to the pool. As soon as the sun hit my skin I relaxed under its touch.

Our entire back yard was fenced in and the gate to get back here from the front yard stayed locked. Our neighbors houses weren't close either so I was never worried about a peeping Tom.

I unwrapped myself from the towel and laid it down on the pool chair. I decided to tan my back side first and set a timer for twenty minutes. While the time ran I'd either listen to music, read a book, fall asleep... or all three. But today I decided to play some r&b and take a quick cat nap.

As the time ran I gradually adjusted to the heat and began slowly falling asleep. At least ten minutes had passed and I was on the edge of a good nap, when all of a sudden I heard a clanking sound.

I immediately sat up as I turned down my music. Since I was on my stomach I was propped on my elbows as I looked toward where the noise came from.

All of a sudden I heard it again along with the shaking of some metal and a grunt. Then I heard the daunting sound of footsteps, and it had hit me.

Someone had just hopped the gate and I had .2 seconds to cover up.

I hopped up and grabbed my towel. With my back facing whoever had just hopped the gate I tried to get my towel around me as quickly as possible but was too late.

Now I had Harry whistling at the sight of my behind.

"Interesting," he mumbled with a smirk as he stared at me mischievously.

"What do you want this time Harry?" I asked annoyed.

First he had the nerve to ditch me for Claire, then decided to technically break the law and hop into my back yard- where he's not supposed to be!

"Well, I figured earlier you meant to say yes to us hanging out, but someone came by," he smiled as he took a seat in one of the chairs.

His lean body stretched out as he relaxed in all black like a psychopath.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look attractive though.

"Thought you were hanging out with Claire," I smartly retorted with my arms crossed.

"She was in the area, and doing me a favor by taking me to the store since you were, 'busy'."

I looked Harry up and down because I knew he was lying. Something definitely happened between him and Claire in that short interim and I couldn't tell if it was good or bad, but then again, I shouldn't have cared that much either.

"Well I'm gonna need you to leave," I tried to say politely.

I knew it would be a while before my parents came back but I still didn't want to risk him being over.

"I think you should lose your towel and finish tanning," his voice rasped.

Silence fell between us as we stared at each other. Harry's buff arms were folded behind his head as he observed me carefully. That mischievous grin on his lips never left either, and had my knees buckled like a belt.

I couldn't say anything to that and Harry knew it. He always caught me like a deer in head lights and that was something I'd always hate- but secretly admire about him.

"Cat got your tongue darling?" He smirked as he got up and walked over to me.

Oh no.

"Don't wanna have the other side of you uneven do you?" He kept talking, now directly in front of me.

He was so close I could smell his usual masculine scent, but not with out the faint hints of a fruity smell. It was most likely Claire's perfume, and that was enough to snap me out of the moment.

"Leave Harry," I finally said.

"Do you really want me to?"

Did I?

Heck no.

Did I know it was best he did though?

Heck yes.

"Yes," I answered firmly.

By now Harry was so close I could feel the heat transfer between our bodies just centimeters apart. My grip on my towel had loosened because I was so caught up in his stare. Our mouths were ajar waiting for one of us to say something- anything.

He leaned in teasingly slow as if he was going to grant me that fantasy in my head, and I could feel those rosy lips, but he smoothly went right past them to my ear.

"As you wish, beautiful," Harry huskily spoke in my ear with a small peck to the lobe.

I felt everything in me lock as I stared at him with waves of electricity pulsing through me. Harry knew his effect on me, and enjoyed every second he got to edge me then disappear. It was like a secret guilty pleasure of his...

and mine.

This time Harry used the gate properly to make his exit, and that was the last I saw of him that day.