+7+

Ellie

It seemed like the week couldn't go by any slower. Wednesday, I had managed to ignore Harry completely. Claire gave him a ride to and from school, and the same thing happened Thursday. I also hadn't been confronted about my tardy by my parents yet, so with everything falling back into place, I could finally breathe in peace.

Even though I hadn't talked to Harry in two days- with not even a peak of him through his window- I did miss him in a way. It was thrilling how fast he could get my heart racing off his presence, and I took note of how others lacked the same effect.

I felt refreshed when I woke up this particular morning, having lots of time and energy to carry out my routine. Tonight was the first football game of the year and school spirits were through the roof. It was a home game at that, which only sky rocketed everyone's mood.

After getting dressed I had a quick bite for breakfast and grabbed my keys off of the hook. While locking the front door behind me and shooting a quick text, I heard the pitter patter of footsteps come running across the street.

My heart sank to the soles of my feet as I cringed and froze in fear. There, standing on the same side of my Jeep was Harry as he gave me that stupid smirk that he knew could melt everything in me.

"Good morning Ellie-"

"No Harry," I was proud of myself for being able to put my foot down so quickly.

"Ellie please? I haven't got a ride but if you give me one I'll explain why," he rushed in his ridiculously hot accent.

I stood there debating with myself as my crossed arms rested against my chest. I tended to not wear a bra with a lot of clothes since I had small breast. Sticky boobs and panty liners were the only things on my breast most days, and they worked as nipple coverings.

Though even with a petite chest, the little I had was being pushed up, and that grabbed Harry's attention. It was like waving steak in a dog's face.

"Hurry up and get in I don't wanna be late," I seethed while unfolding my arms and quickly turning around to open my door.

I didn't have time to argue with him any longer and the more he stared the more I felt my skin tingle. I started my car and blasted the ac to cool off his burning gaze.

"Let me hear it," I demanded of Harry before he could even close his door all the way.

My car had already began rolling out of the drive way as he struggled to buckle up.

"Today is 'game day,' which seems to be an all day affair for you guys here..." Harry mumbled to himself.

"Mhm..." I encouraged him to finish.

"Well, this morning she has 'breakfast with the girls,' after school they have lunch, then I guess the time left is to hang out and pre- game. Then, depending on if we win- which it sounds like we will to her- they'll have post game dinner!" Harry jumbled out and said with stress.

"I could've guessed that," I chuckled.

"Well, I just want to say that I find this to be a bit extreme for a high school 'football' game," Harry huffed as he sat back and glared out of his window.