Seven

After the four of us had finished throwing our looks together, we hopped into Lena's 2017 Camry to make our way to the party.  Everyone was excited.  Jaden would get to see Ian, I would be able to have a wild night, Char would be able to see Joba(who she secretly had a crush on), and Lena was just happy, like she always is. 

The car ride was long.  Ian's house was at least 20 minutes from Lena's.  As I heard the, "two miles to destination," speak through Jaden's phone, butterflies began to fill my stomach.  "Can't you just let me be for one night!" I thought, directed at my anxiety.  Char must have noticed my change in spirits, as she reached a hand out to mine, which were tightly folded in my lap.  I gave a sheepish smile back to her, trying to reassure her and myself both.

As we pulled up to the street of the house, my nerves began to settle. All it took was a little pep-talk to myself and I was ready to party. The car came to a halt a couple of houses down from Ian's, because of the lack of parking. After we exited the car, Lena stopped me and said, "If you need any help you come find me. I don't want anything bad happening to you." I smiled and took her words to heart. Parties are risky places. Girls get drugged, abused, fights break out, and more. With these uncomfortable thoughts looming in my head, I entered the house.

Five minutes had passed and I was already having fun. I'd only seen one of the boys, Dom, who I said hey to and he brought me a drink. Many shots and solo cups later, Char, Jaden, Lena and I were sitting on the kitchen counters laughing about some stupid joke that was dry but we were too drunk to realize. My laugh slowly faded when I caught a glimpse of a figure walk from the living room to the stairs that had the same hair and posture as Matt. I had to admit, seeing him made me a little salty. I wasn't completely over the silent treatment he was giving me. If I was slightly more sober and wasn't stubborn as usual, I wouldn't have gotten off the counter to follow him, but I did and I found my feet walking without my head telling them too. Just walking from the kitchen to the living room was a struggle. My head was heavy and my feet didn't quite know the difference between forward and backwards. I'm a lightweight and can get a little dizzy being drunk, but this was different. I must have gotten drugged. I started to have some crazy visions and the room around me turned into swirling neon colours. I felt like I was levitating, rising without my feet touching the floor. Was I on the stairs? More trips of flashing colours and moving shapes came and went, until the colours faded, and a bright light beamed from what seemed to be a door. I looked away from the door and noticed I was lying on the floor just above the stairs. Returning my attention to the light through the door, I began to crawl to it, not having enough balance to stand up. The thoughts in my mind flicked between the light, the fact I was on the floor, and how much I had to drink, like a tv changing channels. I was so close to the light, when the door swung wider open and closed. Feet emerged from the room, and stopped in front of me. The body the feet belonged to said some words, not that I could even hear what they were. I sat up from my crawling position and followed the figures legs up to its face. Suddenly I wanted to puke. It was Matt.

🌀Part 7 Playlist🌀

L$D-A$AP rocky

Maria I'm Drunk-Travis Scott

All For Us-Labrinth & Zendaya

Still Don't Know My Name-Labrinth

//finally got this finished. Sorry it's a bit of a boring story line, I know it could've been better but I just wanted to finish it so I can get to the good parts