And so it began!

Juvia POV
I went to sit at a table by myself I didn't really feel like partying I really wanted to go on a job but I guess I can do that tomorrow."hey mira can I get a Sprite and a breakfast sandwich""sure no problem" she came back with my food and it looked and tasted amazing."hey juvia are you sure your ok"." Yeah I'm fine it does hurt a little but I decided I was going to give up on him and that's what I was trying to tell him and then that happened" i took a glance at mira and saw her twitch with a look of sadness on her face.whats wrong with her?

Mora's POV
GIVE UP ON HIM!but she cant what will happen to my ship gruvia must happen.I have to do something to convince her not to give up." juvia but you love gray I think you should give it some thought"." But I have given it some thought and honestly I have realized that I am the only one chasing him and the only one getting hurt over and over again so it's time I give up there's no sense pinning over a guy who obviously doesn't feel the same way I do".i guess she does make sense but what about gruvia he has to care about her I'm never wrong.just then I felt a huge wave of depression hit me without realizing it I screamed out crying "gruvia!"."mira what's wrong and what's a gruvia" erza asked me at that point I just passed out."omg fan her.wendy come quick" lucy said hysterical.i soon regained conciousness " I'll be fine I'm just gonna go rest up in the back" "ok be careful call me if you need me".erza  lucy and juvia said.

Juvia pov

Well that was just a lot.im really not having fun and I'm not gonna take a job so I'll just head home. As i was about to go through  the guild doors i notice gray in the corner knocked out drunk i may be angry with him but i couldn't just leave him there so I took him home.

Timeskip at grays house
I finally reached his house I opened up the door and laid gray on his couch. Man he is heavy.i went in the kitchen and drank some water I poured some for gray also.as I fed him the water he started to open his eyes a little and sober up. He got up and pulled me up with him and pushed me to the wall pining my hands above my head and went to my ear and....