💋 FIRST DATE

FIRST DATE

Ha Rin was going on her very first date as a female idol

Ha Rin was going on her very first date as a female idol. She was sat on the sofa by the front door wringing your hands against one another and tapping her foot nervously as she waits for her date to arrive. She couldn't wait for her date but at the same time she was completely overcome by her nerves.

The BTS members looked on at their nervous co-member, attempting to soothe her with their presence.

There was a knock at the door.

Ha Rin's eyes bolted to the door wide open. "She's here!" She aggressively whispered to her band mates as Jin ran to the front door excitedly to open it. Jin was excited at the idea of his "sister" possibly meeting her soulmate.

The door opened and in came her date.

"Hello Ha Rin!" She smiled at her  waving slightly. She was obviously just as nervous as she was.

Ha Rin glanced at the floor as a small blush overcame her features.

"Hi Sun" she smiled as her date as she stood up from her position on the sofa. "You look beautiful!" She told her date, taking the flowers from Hoseok's hands and giving them to her date.

Her date was Sunmi, a very popular K-Pop soloist that she had grown very close to over the past few years

Her date was Sunmi, a very popular K-Pop soloist that she had grown very close to over the past few years. After it was revealed that Ha Rin had dated an idol, Sunmi was the first guess at the top of everyone's list.

However due to conflicting schedules, the two broke up shortly after they started dating. Despite both idols still having very prominent feelings for one another.

Fans still have no idea who the mystery woman was and Ha Rin continues to pray that one day she and Sunmi may have another chance at falling in love.