FANMEETINGS

FANMEETINGS

THE SWEET GIFT

THE SWEET GIFT

During a fan sign a small girl approached Ha Rin with her mother. The two both appeared to be BTS fans. The young girl held a bouquet of flowers which she handed to Ha Rin with a wide smile on her face.

"These are for you Unnie!" She told her.

The flowers were her favourites! Lilies!

"I love them!" She smiled down at the young girl and signed the albums that they had brought.

THE SHY GIRL

The girl approached the table and handed Ha Rin the album without saying much.

A blush was spread across her cheeks and she looked hesitant to speak.

Ha Rin offered her a small smile.
"What's your name?" She asked her curiously.

"M-my name is Y-yoojung" the girl smiled.

"That's an awesome name!"

Ha Rin was so kind and made many jin worthy jokes (which he accused her of stealing). Soon the shy girl was put at ease and Ha Rin helped to create a beautiful memory for her of the day she met her idol.

She wrote in her album.
"Yoojung you didn't have to be so shy, i'm sure one day you'll rule the world like you ruled our hearts today! X Rinnie"

THE SKIP

Once, at a fan sign something happened that made Ha Rin sad. A Fan skipped her.

At first she was confused as to why the girl had visited every member but her and she felt quite sad at the idea that ARMY's may not feel like she belongs in the group.

Taehyung, saw this and gave her a quick hug at the fansign. ARMY saw too and for the rest of the fansign, fans attempted to be even more cute and sweet in an attempt to compensate for the fan who skipped her.

ARMY made her feel like she truly belonged in BTS.