Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at Jungkook. "What does that mean? Of all people? Jimin? Besides, what if the bottle had landed on you? Would you let me kiss you like Seok did?"

  "No." Jungkook was now flustered, so he looked away for the hundredth time.

  "It's just a game." Yoongi said.

  "Am I a game to you, Yoongi?" Jungkook looked back at him with anger in his eyes. "Are you trying to play me? To confuse me?"

  Yoongi shook his head. "No, the first time I kissed you, I realized I had feelings for you."

  Jungkook stared wide eyed at him. "You- You remember that kiss?— You- Wait, what feelings?" His head was all one big mess.

  Why is Yoongi deciding to tell him this now? After he's upset at him. After all of the mistakes and countless things he had said to him.

  "How could I not remember?"

  Yoongi leaned closer to Jungkook and pressed his lips softly against his. Jungkook's eyes were wide in shock and he couldn't react for a moment until he felt Yoongi grab his face. He forced himself to swap Yoongi's hand away from him and pushed him away. It felt like fire was tickling his skin, thinking about how soft Yoongi's lips were —and the fact that they were even near his own lips—

  "What the hell are you doing?" He asked, looking into Yoongi's confused eyes.

  "Jungkook, I love y—"

  "L-Leave." Jungkook covered his ears, not wanting to hear that right now. "Your attempt in apologizing sucked, and I don't w-want to be your friend anymore." His voice was shaky.

  He took his hands away from his ears and looked at Yoongi. He looked like he was just broken up with, which hurt Jungkook, because he remembers being in his shoes. He knows how it feels when the person you're in love with just tells you to leave. It's heartbreaking.

  "Hyung, you can't keep doing this to me." Jungkook spoke again since he knew that Yoongi was just lost. "We both want different things. Y-You don't believe in me-"

  "I believe in you, Jungkook." Yoongi's voice cracked. "You're the most talented person I've ever met, Jungkookie.. You- You're good at everything you do and you're absolutely beautiful inside and out, and if you think for a second that I'm giving up, then you're wrong. I'll never give up on you." He said.

  Jungkook reached his hand up to wipe a tear off of Yoongi's cheek. "Hyung.."

"Please.." Yoongi cried.

  "I- I think you should leave." Jungkook looked away from him so that he wouldn't cry.

  He remembers what Yoongi said to him.

  He remembers the look in his eyes when he called him stupid for following his dream. Jungkook is big on his dreams. He always had been. Always wanted to succeed. When the person he loved most said that, it hurt.

  It left a mark in his heart.

-

<2 years ago>

  "Are you just trying to sell yourself?"

  "Hyung, what are you talking about?" Jungkook asked. "Sell myself? I'm just going to learn to dance. It's my dream."

  Yoongi laughed right at his face. "Exactly." He shook his head. "The only place who wants dancers is strip clubs. Is that what you want? You just want people all over you? Do you just want attention or sex or—"

  "What? No!" Jungkook frowned.

  "Sure."

"H-Hyung.."

Yoongi groaned. "Dancing is useless! That's a stupid thing to pursue." He stated. He obviously knew that his words were going to hurt him, but he felt like he just couldn't stop. "You're seriously stupid for this, Kookie."

"I-I'm going to America whether you like it or not." Jungkook's bottom lip was shaky and he felt like everything that he wanted to say before he left was ruined. "And I- I'd like it if you accepted my dream. I- I love you."

Yoongi stared at Jungkook, not saying anything in return. He knew what he meant by that, but it just all hit him at once. He knew that it was a confession, but ignored it.

"Just pack your fucking suitcases. Go on. Go to America. See if I care. See if I care that you waste your life on this." He spit coldly.

  "Hyung.." Jungkook was crying.

  "Leave."

~