BONUS 2

TWO MONTHS AFTER AVNI TOLD ANSH ABOUT HER PREGNANCY

After Ansh got to know about Avni's pregnancy he became even more protective. Till now he clearly remembers what the doctor had said when they had gone for Avni's pcod problem check-up. These last two months he has been very serious when it comes to her regular check-ups. Even though the doctors have said that Avni is going to have a safe pregnancy but still those words haunt him. Even though he tried to hide his tension, Avni had clearly noticed that something was bothering him. For the past two months, she has been trying to make him tell her what is bothering him but he just changes the topic. But tonight she was adamant that she will make him tell her what is going on with him. It was nearly 11 at night. She was waiting for him. He had called her up in the evening and informed her that he is going to be late and will have his dinner with a client. She was sitting on the bed and reading the book to pass her time.

Just as she was going to turn over the page, she heard the door open. She looked up and saw Ansh entering the room. He appeared to be tired but still gave a smile to Avni when he saw her waiting for him. He went to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. " You are still up? You should not have waited for me. You should rest Avni." He said and went to his cupboard to take out his clothes. " I have been resting for the whole day. I wasn't even feeling sleepy so I decided to wait for you." "Wait for a few more minutes, let me freshen up and come." "Hmm."

After 15mins Ansh came out of the washroom, hang the towel in the balcony, closed the lights and entered under the duvet. Both lay facing each other. Ansh pulled her closer and gave a kiss on her kiss. " I missed you and our baby." "Me too." Ansh pulled her closed and hugged her. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeats. Both laid in the soothing presence of each other.

Suddenly Avni decided to break the silence. "Ansh ji?" "Hmm." "Can I ask you something?" "Yeah. Sure. But why are asking my permission silly? Just ask me whatever you want to ask." "Promise me you will answer me truthfully." "Yes. Of course, I will. But you are scaring me Avni. What is it?" Ansh asked looking in her eyes.

"From two months I have been noticing you. Every time we go for a check-up you get anxious. And as the days are passing by you are getting even more anxious. Why Ansh ji?? I have been trying to ask you this for so many days but you always avoid this topic. What is it Ansh ji? Please tell me." Avni could feel Ansh body getting stiff after listening to her ask the question he doesn't want to talk about.

"Its nothing Avni, you are just assuming things. It's seriously nothing." "Avni got out his embrace and looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Ansh ji please tell me." And soon tears fell from her eyes. Mood swings were also not helping her much. Ansh panicked seeing her cry. He hugged her once again. "Please Avni stop crying ." "Then tell me what is it." "Okay. Okay. I will tell you but please don't cry. I hate it when you cry. Please don't cry." Slowly her cries slowed down.

"Now tell me what is it Ansh Ji?" Ansh sighed and pulled her even closer. "You remember what the doctor had said when we had gone for you Pcod checkup." "What?" "Those who suffer from Pcod usually have a difficult time during pregnancy." "I remember that. But Ansh Ji when we went for a check-up recently the doctor told us that everything is fine." "I know the doctor had said that but still, her previous words haunt me. What if later something happens later? I am scared Avni. And I didn't want to tell you this because I didn't want you to worry." Avni could feel Ansh emotions and gace him a kiss on his cheeks and laid her head on his chest." "Ansh ji don't even anxious anymore. Everything is going fine. Our pregnancy is going to be fine till the end. I understand what you are thinking. Sometimes I also get anxious thinking the same thing. But then I think of you and our whole family. I know their blessing is always with us. We will be fine. Moreover, my love is always with me so nothing can ever happen to me. I believe if we think good thing then good will happen. So let's just think about good things." Ansh smiled listening to her words and felt relaxed. "I love you Avni. I love you and our baby so much." " I love you too Ansh Ji. Our baby also loves you but we will love you even more if you do something for us." "What is it?" "We want ice cream." "Nope. That's not going to happen. You will catch a cold if you eat ice cream now." Avni looked up at him with a puppy face. "No. no. That puppy face is not going to work." "Please please." Avni continues with her puppy face. Finally, Ansh gave up. "Fine. But only a little." "Yes. I love you." She gave him a light peck on his lips and got out of the bed. "I knew my puppy face will work." She told him and should her tongue teasing him. " You know I can never say no to that puppy face of yours and you take advantage of it. She laughed at his words and both went downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

Here is a surprise bonus chapter for you all. Hope you like it. Haven't proofread it so please ignore the errors. Enjoy the chapter :) :)

And if anyone wants to have some Q&A session with me, I will reply to any questions you want to ask. Questions not related to story are accepted.

Please do let me know if the chapter was good or not.