CHAPTER-12

After coming out, Avni stood in front of the room. She had plenty of thoughts running through her head. She didn't know what she was feeling at that moment. She was confused what was her emotion right now- hurt, anger or betrayed. Tears were continuously running down her cheeks. She slowly sat down on the floor and cried her heart out as silently as she could. After crying for some time she suddenly remembered that Sakshi and Vaishali must be waiting for her. She wiped her tears and went to Sakshi's room with the pillow and blanket. She entered Sakshi's room and found both of them already under the covers.

"Ohh di we were waiting for you. Why did you come so late?" Before Avni could reply, Sakshi replied for her. "Obviously romance Vaishali," Sakshi said and both started teasing. Avni just could give them a smile but behind that smile how much pain she was hiding she only knew. Both suddenly stopped teasing her when they saw her puffed eyes. "Di were you crying?" Avni kept her things on the bed and got under the covers. "No, I am not... why would be crying?" "But your eyes are red Avni." "That's because I am tired... You two are thinking too much." " you sure di?" "Uff ho you two I am all fine. Just tired. Its new year why should I be tired? You two are seriously using too much of your brain." Both were not pleased with Avni's answer and were worried about her. After talking about anything and everything, the three sleep asleep after 3 a.m.

On the other hand, Ansh couldn't sleep properly that night. He was feeling guilty for hurting Avni. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to ask her forgiveness. He knew he had hurt her too much. But he also knew if he had hidden this for longer, Avni would have gotten more hurt than now. He wanted to be all true to this relation. Avni is his wife, his better half. She has the right to know everything about his past. He knows he shouldn't have said that earlier but he was not comfortable in saying. This is a serious and sensitive thing. It was not only about his comfort. He was waiting for her to get comfortable with him also. Finally, after 5 a.m, he slept.

The next morning Ansh woke up when he heard someone opening and closing the door. He sat up and checked the time. It was only 8 in the morning. He had only got 3 hours sleep. He wanted to sleep some more. Hearing the sound of the shower, he knew Avni must be taking a bath. He decided to stay awake and wait for Avni so that he could talk with her. After nearly 15 mins Avni came out of the shower in her yellow and red, kurti and leggings. She went and stood in front of the mirror and continued wiping her wet hair. Avni suddenly got frightened when she saw the reflection of Ansh on the mirror. She didn't notice him when she came out of the washroom. She calmed herself and continued what she was doing, ignoring him. Ansh noticed that she was ignoring him and he could only sigh.

"Avni please..." "Avni ji if you talking about yesterday thing, then don't please. Not today. Let me clear my mind first." "Avni I am sorry." "You shouldn't be. I need to go." Before Ansh could say anything, Avni went away from there. Avni didn't know what to do. He needs to come up with something so that she will talk to him. He wanted her to tell her everything she felt. Even if she wanted to scold him she is ready to listen to it.

Throughout the day, Ansh got no chance to talk to Avni. She was busy with the household chores or was with Sakshi and Vaishali. Ansh also didn't want to interfere their time as Avni was seeing Vaishali after 3 months. He wanted her to enjoy her time with her sister. At around 5 in the evening, Avni's mom and dad also came. The two family had a great time together. Both also enjoyed forgetting the problem.

After a splendid dinner, Avni's family decided to take their leave. Avni too wanted to go with her parents. "Mom I also want to go with you all." "Avni you should take permission from your in-laws." Ani then turned towards her mother-in-law. Even she could ask her, she gave her the permission to go. "Avni you can go. You haven't gone to your house after your marriage. You should go and stay there for at least some days. They also want to spend some time with you." Avni hugged her mother in law and went to pack her bag. Ansh who was there all this time stood there dumbfounded. Here he was waiting for when he could talk to her properly and now she is going with her parents. He went after Avni to their room.