Chapter 20- The End

After Two months:-

Today is Avni and Sakhi's Graduation ceremony. Ansh, Ganga, Arjun, Pramod, Anshula, and Vaishali were present at the graduation ceremony to support both. The auditorium was filled with guests, professors, students, and parents. The students were sitting on the right side, while the family members were made to sit on the left side. Soon the ceremony started.

All the students were nervous.Finally, the time had arrived. In few minutes the three toppers'name would be announced. Avni and Sakshi were holding each other's hand. Soon the speeches of chief guests ended and the head went up the stage and took a position in front of the mic.

"2018 batch has always been one of the best batches the college has ever seen. The students were studios, responsible and competitive. Especially the three students, Avni Ahuja, Sakshi Ahuja and Aniket Rastogi are the most bright students and everyone in this college expects a lot from these three brilliant students. Now the time has come for which everyone has been eagerly waiting. Let me announce the three rank holders of the 2018 batch."

A junior student came up to the Dean and gave him the file which comprised the names of the toppers. The dean opened the file and smiled seeing the names written on it.

"The result is as expected. There is one interesting thing. The first place and second place have only .5% difference. The topper of the 2018 batch is Mrs. Avni Ahuja with a 93.5%. Avni please come up on the stage and receive the gold medal and certificate from our chief guest."

Just as Avni's name was taken, everyone cheered for her. Her both family clapped for her as loud as they could. Everyone felt proud of, especially Ansh. His heart filled with pride and happiness when his wife was declared as the topper.

After the topper name was declared, Avni and Sakshi jumped and hugged each other. Sakshi may not have become the topper but she was happy that her best friend stood first. She never felt jealous. She was genuinely happy for Avni.

Avni went up the stage and stood in front of the chief guest. She bowed her head so that the guest could present her the medal. She then took the certificate and shook hands with the guest. When she received the award, the audience stood up and clapped for her. From the stage, she searched for her family. When she found them, they were clapping for her and had a big smile plastered on their faces. Especially Ansh, he had a proud look on his face. Avni felt happy seeing them. She took the award and then went back to her seat. Then the Dean announced Aniket as the second rank holder and Sakshi as the third. Once again it was a proud moment for the Ahuja and Arora family.

As soon as the ceremony over, Avni and Sakshi rushed to their family. Everyone hugged and congratulated them one by one. Ansh was the last one to hug Avni. He engulfed her in a tight hug. "I am so proud of you... I knew you will do it. I love you," Ansh said and kissed her cheeks. Avni blushed in his embrace.

"If your lovey-dovey moments are over, may we please go for lunch. I am starving." Both broke the hug as soon as Sakshi said that. "Yeah.. Yeah... Why not? Today the treat is on me." Ansh said and lead them to their cars.

Anshula and Pramod went in one car. Ganga, Arjun, Sakshi, and Vaishali went in another and lastly, the couple went in another car.

Avni and Ansh settled down in their car. Before starting to drive Ansh turned toward Avni and kissed her tenderly. Avni first got surprised at the sudden but then soon kissed him back. When both became breathless, Ansh broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against her. "You made so proud Avni. I love you so much." Avni once again blushed hearing him say those three words. Ansh then settled properly in his seat and started driving. He followed the two cars that left before.

Both the families entered a Chinese restaurant. Since both the girls loved Chinese, everyone decided to go with their choice. After all, both have achieved such great success. The lunch was filled with laughter, teasing and a lot of good food. The lunch plan with the whole family was a great success. Everyone enjoyed it.

..................................................................................................................

At night, Avni was sitting on the bed, reading a book when Ansh came out of the washroom and got under the covers. "Avni??" "Hmmm..." "Close the book, please... I want to talk something important." Avni did just what Ansh said and closed the book and kept it on the side table.

"What is it Ansh ji?" "What is your future plans?? What are doing to do now?? Sakshi has already applied for M.A in colleges but I didn't see you applying for any colleges." "You didn't see me applying for any colleges because I didn't apply." "But why?? Don't you want to continue your studies?" "Previously I wanted two but now I don't ." Ansh got confused at what Avni was saying and sat up.

"But why???" "Maybe because I want to focus on our family." "You can do it while studying also. Why do you want to stop studying??" "I didn't say that I will stop studying. I just want a year or two break." "But why??" "I told you because I want to focus on our family now." "But you can do it while studying Avni. For it why do you want to stop studying? You have done well so far and I know you will be good in managing both in future also. I am here to help you. In fact, everyone in the family is there to support you." Avni was happy knowing that he was so concerned about her studies.

"There is something I want to show you," Avni said and got down from the bed. She opened the cupboard and took out something. She then sat down on the bed and gave the envelope she was holding to the Ansh.

"What is this??? Why are you giving me this?" "Just open it Anshi ji. You will understand everything." Ansh did what Avni said and opened the envelope. He took the papers inside the envelope and began reading them. As he went through the paper, a huge smile slowly appeared on his paper. Avni smiled seeing his reaction.

"Is it true Avni?? Is it really true??? Am I going to be a father??? We are going to be parents???" Avni was continuously he nodding her head to every question Ansh was asking. " I am so happy... Avni you gave me the best gift today. Gosh, I love you so much," Ansh said and pulled Avni into a tender and romantic kiss. After becoming breathless Avni broke away from the kiss. Both took some time to calm their breath

"When did you got to know??" " One week." " And you didn't tell me?? Why??" Ansh suddenly felt a little that she hid it for one week. "I was waiting for the right moment. When I got to know I got scared. I am still scared. I am just 22 and we are going to be parents. I know nothing about being a mother. I am scared. What if I become a bad mother? What I fail at my duty as a mother...." "shhhhh...." Ansh stopped her in-between and hugged her.

"You will be a very good mother. Never doubt yourself Avni... I also don't know anything about being a father. But we will figure this together. I know together we will be the best parents to our children." Ansh broke the hug and once again pulled Avni for a kiss. A kiss filled all emotions they were feeling right now-happiness, scared and excited. The couple were ready to welcome their child to the world and pamper with all love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone must be wondering why the chapter is titled as 'The End.' Well guys, i am sorry to give a sudden announcement but this is the last chapter. Frankly speaking i didn't start the story with a particular plot. I wanted to try new things and went forward with whatever ideas came into my mind and put them in the story. When I had started writing the story i had never expected that i would get such a great response. I am really grateful to all of you for that.

The reason why I ended the story is because I didn't want to drag it longer and make it boring. Because i know my writing and i know at some point the story would have lost it charm and become boring. I will miss writing about Ansh and Avni.

Don't worry guys, there will be epilogue and bonus chapters. But they will be posted very late. Because my sems are coming up. I promise you, the epilogue and bonus chapters will be very good. 

If you like the chapter please do vote and comment. Since the story has ended please do give your reviews on the overall story. I would appreciate it.  If anyone wants to ask me anything you can ask me in the comment or personal messages. I will reply everyone. 

Thank you reading my story. I love you all. <3<3