Chapter Nine: Meet

Start from the beginning

You looked behind you to see Bam Bam salute to you before going to his room. You glared lasers at the door where he left before exhaling and entering the room.

You sat beside Hyun and grabbed an apple from the center table. Hyun looked at you before softening his eyes.

"You want to get some cheeseburgers?" He whispered to you. The corner of your lips turned ever so lightly and he took that as a yes. He looked behind him and nodded at the men before looking back at you.

"They didn't torture you?" He questioned, glaring at the men. The princes glared right back at him. You shook your head as you munch on the apple. You looked at the princes who is still glaring at the boy beside you. You focused on their eyes and see gold outlining their iris. Jungkook felt your stare and faced you. You blinked as the gold on his iris gets more visible. You furrowed your eyebrows, Taehyung now looking at you with his eyes lining with gold too.

You looked at the both of them with your eyebrows furrowed. They looked at each other before closing their eyes and looking back at you. Jungkook waved his hand at you while Taehyung got back to glaring at Hyun.

"What the fuck are you two doing here," Hyun demanded at the princes. Jungkook raised his eyebrow while Taehyung looks like he's about to shift.

"We're here to accompany our mate that is sitting beside you," Jungkook said. You choked on you apple while Hyun looked at you, shocked.

"Let's talk outside." He stood up, grabbing your hand. The apple fell as you let him drag you but before that happen, a hand stopped him and pulled you behind.

You looked up to see purple hair. You looked to the side to see the guards raising their guns and pointing either at Taehyung or Hyun. The two men glared each other down, neither one backing down.

"Don't you fucking touch her," Taehyung growled out. This shock you as this is the first time one the boys broke out of their calm state. He looked different than what he just presented a while ago.

Mad, psycho, impatient, dominant, possesive.

Hyun sneered at him. That's when Bam Bam suddenly appeared at the doorway, pointing a gun up. He looked around alarmed.

"What's going on?" He breathed out. You looked at him and shook your head. You looked back at the two then held Taehyung's bicep. He looked down at you, his eyes swirling with intense gold. A memory bloomed in your mind that made you recognize what you were doing.

What the fuck are you doing? A voice shouted at you inside your mind.

Are you actually out of your mind to do that? Ask the voice, incredulously.

Shut the fuck up. You answered calmly back. 

I know what I'm doing. You said to yourself.